An introduction joke:

Immigrants in US had to undergo an "English learning course" and then after a year they had to write a short story in order to demonstrate what they learned over the year.Story had to have the following words used in context: green,pink and yellow.

A series of stories followed with lines like "I met a girl she had green eyes..blah,blah,blah..." Finally an immigrant from India red his story: "Yesterday I came back home and my phone was "greenging"! I "pinked" it up and sad "yellow!" :D

There I hope no one finds this offensive (I rly have issues when it comes down to political correctness :D)

Hi, my name is Milos and I come from Serbia, some time ago a friend of mine got Sacred 2 as a gift, but since he didn't find the game much to his liking he sent me the activation code.For a short while we played over LAN (crappy connections back then) but quickly gave it up due to lack of time, but mostly due to a large number of buggs in the early release.

Now after a long while, I went to Blind Guardian concert held in Belgrade last week,and to my amazement they actually opened the concert with "Sacred Worlds"!Following the excitement I decided to dig up those old DVDs and start playing Sacred 2 again :D After digging a bit over sacred wiki and a few other places (for char builds,strategies,etc.) I realised that most info I found originated from here, so here I am, rdy to ask a few questions and if time allows join you guys in some decent online play (atm I play SP only as I have very little time,since I hope to finish university this year :D).

Welcome to the fold, Smorensky!

Glad you're back into the game, there have been some "official" (Ice and Blood) and "unofficial" (Community, or CM) patches for the game released in the past couple of years, which vastly improve on the original game.

Don't hesiate to ask any questions that you may have... most likely we have the answer!

Cheers,

Welcome to the Sacred madness, Milos! Have a cookie for the house. :D

It's nice to hear people re-finding the joy in playing Sacred 2. ^^

...There I hope no one finds this offensive (I rly have issues when it comes down to political correctness :D)

Welcome to the forum bro.

The definition of 'politic' can be termed 'characterized by shrewdness in managing, contriving, or dealing'

Nothing wrong with being 'shrewd' in dealings with others.

Only problem that arises is where the standard of such is established.

I too disagree on where 'political correctness' establishes the standard, as do most I believe.

Now after a long while, I went to Blind Guardian concert held in Belgrade last week,and to my amazement they actually opened the concert with "Sacred Worlds"!

That is fantastic. Wish I woulda been there. Maybe they'll come through my town again. Came a few years ago with a menagerie of bands, including Dream Theater and Symphony X.

Following the excitement I decided to dig up those old DVDs and start playing Sacred 2 again :D After digging a bit over sacred wiki and a few other places (for char builds,strategies,etc.) I realised that most info I found originated from here, so here I am, rdy to ask a few questions and if time allows join you guys in some decent online play (atm I play SP only as I have very little time,since I hope to finish university this year :D).

The community here knows their stuff man. You won't be disappointed.

Good luck at finishing school; the pain is worth it when you get through it.

Great having you here on the forums Milos.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

p.s. Lucky you with the concert, and rather fortuitous for us that it led you to our home here for Sacred 2 fans ^^

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay. Everyone is always willing to help with any questions you might have.

Blind Guardian..lol I always do the Blind Guradian Quest it's such fun even though I have never used any of the instruments for my toons. I have a CD of theirs somewhere, hmmm I'll have to dig it out...lol

Anyhow, have fun and good luck with your university studies.

crowgrrrl