I wanted to make a post thanking this great gaming community. Because of you guys, I was pointed in the right direction to not only purchasing the UK version of Sacred 2, but also the expansion (in the gold pack). You guys also showed me the way to have the game run without crashing (finally) with the instructions in one of the forum posts, as well as point me in the right direction to download and run patches to get the game to work on Windows 7. Thank you all very much for taking the time to help out your fellow gamer.

Hi Erik and welcome to the forum

Helping peeps out really is what we're about. We strive to be informative and friendly :) Always nice to hear we've helped someone out :D

I wanted to make a post thanking this great gaming community. Because of you guys, I was pointed in the right direction to not only purchasing the UK version of Sacred 2, but also the expansion (in the gold pack). You guys also showed me the way to have the game run without crashing (finally) with the instructions in one of the forum posts, as well as point me in the right direction to download and run patches to get the game to work on Windows 7. Thank you all very much for taking the time to help out your fellow gamer.

What a great post to finish work and come home to. Thanks Skarul for registering and taking the time to write this up. You've probably just made a lot of the community very happy.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

I'll echo the words of others. Always nice to hear fellow peeps finding ourt small corner of the internetz. ^^

Welcome aboard and hope you'll have a blast.

Hello and welcome, Erik! This most certainly is a great place to be with THE MOST helpful people I've ever found. So if you have any questions ask away.

I don't know what I would have done without the help of these folks. Probably gone completely bonkers trying to figure it all out....lol

Enjoy your stay. We are glad to have ya aboard.

:D