Thank you very much.

Just wanted to say a big THANKYOU to all those who have contributed to the Sacred Wiki. You all rock. :bow:

I am playing S1 again, and I found that I was really rusty on the game, but thanks to the huge amount of great info stored on Wiki, I am really back into it. Yeehaw !

Cheers,

Steve. :)

• Like! 1

Great post Cider and schniepel!. :) Big thanx from me as well. SacredWiki wouldn't be what it is today without the many talents of the many people who have given so much to the wiki. As wiki's go SacredWiki is quite something thanx to the many editors both beginner and advanced. :bow:

Might be fun to one day revisit the underworld section and spruce it up. Glad it's coming in handy for you Cider. :thumbsup:

ahhh, lol, the old wiki section o_o heh, that was put together so quickly there's parts of it that need a really good remakes, but, it's still good to hear that its in use and has good info! I was actually looking at the item modifiers, and had a "itch" to start doing edits ^^

Thanks for the great words Steve!

:)

gogo

It just astounds me how much time and effort some of you guys are prepared to put in............especially as it's all voluntary ! I don't do that much at work, lol ! :cool:

There can't be many other communities around the net that are so caring, intelligent.............and FUN

I'm looking forward to see what the next Sacred will bring us, and how the community will come together and share thoughts, yay.

Steve. :dance2: