No experience table for Sacred 2

I'm trying to determine a "sweet spot" to move into Silver difficulty. I know from online and Single Player that killing Gar Colossus and the Octopus gets one to around level 25. When I went thru and finished SP on Bronze, I had a Shadow Warrior at the 40s in terms of level. That's definitely too high for starting in Silver since you'll outlevel opponents. I was thinking that level 25 or 35 would be the ideal times since they are at a skill choice. Having an experience table available on the Wiki or here may help out for not only the Bronze to Silver transition, but also all difficulty transitions.

Thanks so much for the quick replies as well as adding additional information I did not ask for(the maximum monster levels is very useful)! From looking at the max levels as well as the experience table, it does not make much sense to stay in Bronze past level 25(unless you're Schot farming for item sets). I would expect to at least double the levels from Bronze to Silver from 25 to 50. I would have to finish in SP to move from Silver to Gold of course. But I would have the opportunity in Silver and higher difficulties to have fun with the large number of quests, whereas you can't do much questing in Bronze before you start running into level caps. :badbad:

Edited by DaveO

Heya, DaveO

The "sweet spots" for me:

Bronze - 12 or 18 levels. I only used Bronze if I implemented a restriction on myself (like not using items in the player chest)

Silver - finish @ level 35. Minimum monster levels in Gold are 40, so level 35 gives some room for SB to increase the monster level up to the minimum.

Gold - finish between 55 and 65 - the stonger the build, the earlier into Platinum!

Platinum - between 75 and 100... a lot bigger range here as builds really start to shine or not...

Niob - my earliest finish was level 112 (TG)... and the other toon I finished Niob with was 124 (VD Dryad). IIRC Guardians min. level is 136 in Niobium.