Hello, I'm new-ish here!

Hello everyone!

You might have seen me around the lobby in multiplayer and/or around this forum. The reason why I have joined here was to see about organising a game online. Mainly I have seen cheaters open games up with extreme drop chances, like a Kobold dropping several legendary items. I am currently having trouble gaining access to the closed.net server. So, I came here in hopes that I will find people to play on open.net. I also cannot open up a game there, something about ports not being recognised or something like that.

I am currently trying to help the wiki team with information about the enemies level table list. Going slowly at the moment, but I will pick up speed with some editing on the game files! But it’s just to help get the job done basically. I never like cheating by changing the codes to my advantage. I usually edit to make the game harder or interesting, depending on what I can change. If I ever do manage to open up a game, I will tell if I have anything changed just in case of low level players.

Also, I was told to login the wiki and makes edits there, but all I seem to access is the source code.

Should I edit the source code and send it to the administrators?

Well that’s all I can tell you without giving away my deep and darkest secrets!

:diablo:

I find it ironic that you cannot get Closed to work so you are trying Open. Back when I was still on ps3, and there was an active online community here, a number of people attempted to switch from Closed to Open so they could use the CM patch. IIRC, it proved too complicated to get working so they went back to Closed.

Regarding the wiki, normally:

1. You log in
  2. Click the Edit link
  3. Modify the source
  4. Hit the Preview button
  5. Continue editing and previewing until you are happy
  6. Finally, add a Summary and save

I find it ironic that you cannot get Closed to work so you are trying Open. Back when I was still on ps3, and there was an active online community here, a number of people attempted to switch from Closed to Open so they could use the CM patch. IIRC, it proved too complicated to get working so they went back to Closed.

For some reason it says I need an Add-on Key, as far as I know I never received it.

Anyone know what they might be on about?

Regarding the wiki, normally:

1. You log in
  2. Click the Edit link
  3. Modify the source
  4. Hit the Preview button
  5. Continue editing and previewing until you are happy
  6. Finally, add a Summary and save

Currently I cannot edit at the moment, for now I just collect the information I can gather.

Also, does anyone know what are those 'banana' and 'sth' boss tags are on the Interactive Map?

(I might have got the last one wrong!)

Currently I cannot edit at the moment, for now I just collect the information I can gather.

Also, does anyone know what are those 'banana' and 'sth' boss tags are on the Interactive Map?

(I might have got the last one wrong!)[/center]

A hearty welcome, mate!

The 'banana' are actually ! and represent the locations for the 89 employees of the Epic Office Quest.

The boss tags are where the bosses are located ;)