Well I decided to create an account here as this website seems to be a central repository for all things Sacred / Sacred 2 related.

In fact I've just purchased a copy of Sacred 2 Gold from the DarkMatters online store so I hope this contributes to your website in some form (besides it gives me an excuse to own the Ice and Blood Expansion despite the fact I'm a US customer)

So I hope to enjoy my stay here and learn more about the Ice and Blood expansion.

welcome to DarkMatters, it is a wonderful little niche for all the Sacred fans! And a great online community we have here!

delta!

Welcome aboard! You have found what is probably the largest collection of diehard Sacred fans on the net.

All 5 of us! :4rofl:

On a more serious note, Welcome to the boards, OmegaDL50!

Enjoy the expansion, and why not check out the CM-patch as well!

Welcome aboard! You have found what is probably the largest collection of diehard Sacred fans on the net.

+1 makes 6!

Welcome to the forums omega! New faces are always a delight to see :)

But, to be honest, I am constantly impressed on the # of people that do visit everyday (or at least a few times a week).

+1 makes 6!

Welcome to the forums omega! New faces are always a delight to see :)

But, to be honest, I am constantly impressed on the # of people that do visit everyday (or at least a few times a week).

Hehe...they'll never get rid of us :P

I check in a few times a day. Usually in the mornings, before going to work, in the afternoon when I'm on my break, and in the evenings, after work. I just have to find out what is happening here on a regular basis.

Delta!

Scott's impression by the number of return fans often intrigues me as well. This is not a hugely large community, but ti's passionate, dedicated and loyal. We have enough posts and guides going up regularly to merit respectful, exciting introductions, and this still always delights me. I've often wondered if other games out there have this kind of continuing interest, I know that with the kind of vapid interest paid attention to most games these days, a few days, weeks...tops month, for most console games, seeing something like this always makes me proud. I keep telling peeps at work how old Sacred 2 is, and how many fans keep showing up on the forums and wiki for the game, and they wonder if maybe ascaron includes a bottle of jack daniels with the game^^

:devil:

gogo