Guide on leveling efficiently in Sacred Underworld?

Hello darkmatters!Well here is the deal.I've returned to sacred recently (played it a bit before) but I forgot everything and now I am learning again.

Me & my friend are playing together in LAN and my request to the knowledgeable people here is...Could someone write something like a little guide?...

Cuz I am really confused its such a big world...Can u guys like tell me where to go level efficiently?Like from 20lvl silver and up?

Right now I am 36lvl seraphim (BFG build) and my friend is 31lvl Gladiator(Gr00 build :D :D :D ) and we dont know where to go level up good...

Right now we are doing a dungeon just outside of Braverock(or was it Blackrock o0 ) Castle.Its small and has no more than 7-8 mobs in it but when u go out and in it respawns.

The experience is slow so yah...Please all you people...Write a cool guide :D to help people like me and my friend who are returning to sacred and sticky it for other confused people.

Thank you in advance!

Please reply dont leave my topic empty :/

Hello darkmatters!Well here is the deal.I've returned to sacred recently (played it a bit before) but I forgot everything and now I am learning again.

Me & my friend are playing together in LAN and my request to the knowledgeable people here is...Could someone write something like a little guide?...

Cuz I am really confused its such a big world...Can u guys like tell me where to go level efficiently?Like from 20lvl silver and up?

Right now I am 36lvl seraphim (BFG build) and my friend is 31lvl Gladiator(Gr00 build :D :D :D ) and we dont know where to go level up good...

Right now we are doing a dungeon just outside of Braverock(or was it Blackrock o0 ) Castle.Its small and has no more than 7-8 mobs in it but when u go out and in it respawns.

The experience is slow so yah...Please all you people...Write a cool guide :D to help people like me and my friend who are returning to sacred and sticky it for other confused people.

Thank you in advance!

Please reply dont leave my topic empty :/

Welcome to DarkMatters M00r3!

I'm happy hearing how you and your friends are having a great time with this game! Have you had a look at the guides section here?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/60-sacred-guides-builds-and-maps-for-the-game-extensive-listing/

I think more than a hundred^^

I had a quick look, there's a nice one done by Schot on uber splitting techniques, maybe a few of the experts here will offer up some more for you

Have fun, enjoy the game and all of it's surprises

:)

gogo

Not too sure about the splitting, but IMO, the fastest way to level is to push as far ahead as you can as fast as you can. Just like in Sacred 2, try to get to the next difficulty ASAP, the rewards (not only XP, but drops & $) all will be better, too!

I was 'skipping' the Underworld campaign as without uber gear / builds the enemies are too tough to kill fast enough to compete with campaign-running the vanilla enemies.

If you have the uber (build/equip), then I believe there is an area (in Underworld) with Sakkara demon mobs that IIRC was the best 'XP per kill'. That's where the splitting really comes into play. Valley of Tears, I think?

Well, you also need to be a little patient because many of us don't check in as often as we once did...

Best things to know about gaining experience are 1) the color of the circle under your enemy matters and 2) places to grind like Orc Cave, Frost Giant Cave, Ghost Cave, where the Shaddar'Rim hang out in Zhurag-Nur, and many areas in Underworld like "bear cave" and VOT (valley of tears). Actually, you'll find that most enemies in UW are good because they have a red life circle and respawn quickly.

The key to the life circles is that the color indicates the opponents level relative to your own. If you want max experience then you need to be where you're facing mostly reds and oranges.

As said above, play in the highest difficulty level you can manage w/out getting your butt handed to you in a sack. The same monster of the same level will give higher experience in a higher difficulty level.

Here's a semi-old thread from the SIF (Sacred International Forum): http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=46803

When I want to quickly rush through levels with a fresh, level 1 toon, first of all I try to gather some equipment for later use. Then I set myself up with a route:

Silver Creek -> Porto-Vallum -> Khorad-Nur.

I usually level in the orks' desert until I find some good items and/or gain level high enough to use equipment I've stashed in the chest earlier. Then I to go to Valley of Tears and see how my toon's doing there. If it doesn't get pwned, I usually stay here and grind until I hit a level, required to go to the next difficulty. After that, again there's lots of ork-grinding, and "testing" my toon against VoT mobs.

• 3 weeks later...

For silver difficulty, you'd probably be able to get thru the Desert starting around level 30. East of Braverock are the Dark Elves which can give quite a bit of experience. If you want a real challenge, try out the Ice Elves to the northwest of Mascarell.