New Diablo 3 Forum at DarkMatters

Chrona had messaged me a few days ago asking for this new section, here it is today folks, just in time for Easter! If you guys see links, info, tidbits or gossip, bring em all on over, game's almost upon us!

:dance:

gogo

This section is a great addition to the forums. I was also wondering if that section should be created since we also got one created for Guild Wars 2.

I said it a lot, but I'll say it again : I can't wait for this game!

Max

Been waffling between the 2 but I honestly think I'll devote most of my time initially to D3....played D1 and 2 for sooo long and waiting for D3 to come out seemed to take forever....don't have any history or experience with GW series (yet)

Been waffling between the 2 but I honestly think I'll devote most of my time initially to D3....played D1 and 2 for sooo long and waiting for D3 to come out seemed to take forever....don't have any history or experience with GW series (yet)

-Ditto.

Guildwars has always amazed me with it's incredible art and graphics, but other than that I know next to nothing about it. Diablo on the other hand...

That would be a shame if you could only do 4 players at a time on Diablo 3.

Guild Wars is super close to a huge multi player game. Every once in a while I need a break from Sacred, and just losing myself in a massive world like this fits the bill. I'm really into the fact there's not monthly...dunno, but for me that seems to be a philosophy kind of thing.

Omni and Knuckles, I'm gonna drag you guys into both!

:whip:

gogo

I'm really into the fact there's not monthly...

Is there monthly/subscription for D3? :o I have limited knowledge about Blizzard games, but I know WoW is subscription based...

Diablo 3's not monthly, neither is Guild Wars 2 whew!

that's what is making these games so hard to choose from...they both fit gaming perfectly...dang that they're both coming out at once!

:)

gogo

Never played gw before but played all Diablo games I was well known in the d2 community for my necromancer knowledge every time I join a gamed people asked me to join their low level cow runs. think I had 3 or 4 different setups and one bear druid and one elemental druid and a dw throwing barb good times