San Diego Fireworks Fiasco!

They're blaming software, but who knows if someone didn't find a way to hack in!

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Fireworks-Shot-Off-Early-in-Bay-161396045.html

"The crew was up all night testing and retesting to find out what happened he said and they are "pretty confident" there was some sort of glitch in a computer program that was downloaded into all five systems coordinating the fireworks at all five stations."

Aaaaaaaand... Done! Shows over folks! Haha. "Whoops!" No doubt weeks if not months of work down the drain in a matter of seconds. I feel sorry for the team that worked so hard on it. That must have been very humiliating. :o

Either way is possible. Someone hacking, or just some program fault, I mean. There'll be lots of debugging to be done, I guess.

Really feel for them, awful lot work, wasted in couple of blinks of an eye...

This could be a very extreme example of how to blow cash in just under 30 seconds. What a few hundred thousand?

Well kids, time to go home now. Hope you enjoyed the show. Guess what? We can come back next year and see the show again.

I remain, :blowup: