Guild Wars 2 - Guild upgrades during Head Start

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which upgrade should we start on during Head Start?

• Guild Vault
    • Guild Emblem, Armorer & Weapons Contract
    • Other, Please specify

Based on the rate we generated Influence during the BWE's, I anticipate having enough Influence to begin upgrades by the first evening of Head Start. For the lower level upgrades, the real-world construction time requirements will be the limiting factor, not Influence. That may change with the higher level upgrades, although since they also have longer construction times, maybe not.

I think it is best for the guild members to decide where their Influence is spent. I picked what I believe are the two most likely avenues, but by all means do a write-in if you think I am wrong. A complete listing of upgrades is available here. The upgrades are tiered, with the level requirement listed on the right.

• Guild Vault - This is a shared stash that the guild can use.
  • Guild Emblem, Armorer Contract, Weapons Contract - This allows the guild to contract with NPC's who will sell members armor and weapons with the guild emblem. Check the Guild Emblem link for details on the emblem.

I went with Guild Emblemer, Armorer, Weapon because that seems to be a unique feature that only your guild will have :) Shared stash could be useful for leaving equipment for the guild, but I like goodies :D

This one is hard to answer. Having the guild emblem on my gear sounds awesome, but I have to admit that I tend to be a real pack rat in these kind of games. As I type this I am considering the idea of a solo guild simply to have the 250 slots of vault storage. The idea of a giant vault to store stuff is right along the lines of something that would make this game an even bigger winner for me in the long run.

After thinking about it I will have to vote for the Guild Emblem. :)

IMO we should start with Architecture

Soo..I'm going to say/check the guild bank for at least the first tab.

In Beta we all got some ossum drops that we just couldn't use, would be nice to leave in bank for those that can

Plus, at level two Architecture we can acquire the ability start working on two influences at the same time.

IMHO its less important to have our logo on our gear (nice idea but...) then it is to have stuff we will actually have use for

Since guils halls will not be in the game at launch, I voted for Guild Emblemer, Armorer, Weapon. But I agree with Kiyeri about Architecture so we can get two building queues.

I was about to vote emblem, but then I saw Kiyeri's post and I agree with her. So I voted Vault I'd like this part of utility first when we'll still be a small guild, and then after that we'll show off our awesomeness to the world!

Max

I voted vault 1st, but from what I read, the guild vault can hold op to 250 slots. so if Treasure Trove and Deep Cave each account for 100 of those slots, that means that the other 50 is the Guild Stash? this costs 2500 influence points opposed to 2100 for being able to purchase armour with the guild emblem on it. not much difference, but I think the vault would be the better option as a starting point. Plus taking the guild vault 1st would make available the Guild Workshop for 2 upgrades to be done at the same time and get the guild emblem upgrades done in double quick time...