Guild Wars 2 - Stress Test - August 21

Blah great timing on the play part, awful timing on stupid FedEx. Package (mic, mouse) is supposed to arrive the 22/23rd. Looks like I won't be fully operational until release. However, more GW2 time is always good :D

I got in the game now, and already received all of my pre-pruchase bonuses by mail. I don't know if that's normal.

EDIT : It's most likely a test to see if the bonuses work, and I just used the Tome of Influence and got 1,000 more influence for the Guild.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

We celebrated the end of the stress test with a dance. Here we are, sporting our commemorative GW2 hats.

That ending dance was so much fun! I'm happy we've been able to dance before the end of the tests, it's the first time we get to use the dance emotes, and we celebrated with a "Celebration Hat" that was free of charge in the Gem Store.

Max

Good lord...is that a mime!

You mean the figure in the foreground? That was a guy playing a Sylvari character. We partied with him for a while until he had to leave. He reappeared at the end just in time to witness our impromptu finale.

I wanted to share this video with you (I did not make it), with the different dances in GW2 :

Kinda funny that the human dance looks exactly like the Party Rock Anthem Dance. I had a good laugh :)

Max

Here's a small vid that shows what can happen if you go afk for a few seconds or if you're not focused. Some areas in the game are more dangerous than others :

And here's a video where we are discovering the Celebration Hat in the Gem Store, and then dancing with it :

Max

P.S. And I still love the Party Rock dance from the Human characters.

Edited by Flooxim

I wanted to share this video with you (I did not make it), with the different dances in GW2 :

Kinda funny that the human dance looks exactly like the Party Rock Anthem Dance. I had a good laugh :)

Max

Both painful and grotesque! :tongue:

How in the world did that guy find those dances?