Look familiar..?

wolfie2kX

ahahhaha, love it

they made good use of it in mib3, which had some touching moments. They're pushing some grey, but I'll always love seeing both the main actors in anything they do, they're some of the most compelling on screeners around.

:)

gogo

Awesome find wolfie.

Now only if the TG had a custom tailored black suit.

I remain, :whistle:

*mod team begins creation*

cough!

Edited by Etherian

Now only if the TG had a custom tailored black suit.

lol

u made me think of a mod...tuxedo mod for sacred 2!

:)

gogo

Tuxedo sets for everyone!

heh.. put the vader helmet on with a tux :D

lol, k I'm gonna fess up... wolfie, I didn't even catch the reference to Sacred 2 when you first posted it.. now I "get " it...

WOWOAH

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. hmmm, eerrrr...wasn't there thought something like this in that nasty cartoon with those kids and kid that kept dying every episode...the one that had the Christmas Poo?

:devil:

lol, k I'm gonna fess up... wolfie, I didn't even catch the reference to Sacred 2 when you first posted it.. now I "get " it...

WOWOAH

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. hmmm, eerrrr...wasn't there thought something like this in that nasty cartoon with those kids and kid that kept dying every episode...the one that had the Christmas Poo?

Wow... Guess that kinda goes to show how under-popular the Temple Guardian is... I haven't seen the movie yet, all I saw was the picture and I knew what it was... They jacked the TG's ride!

@ Gogo -

The show in question is South Park, the kid who gets killed every episode is Kenny. The Christmas Poo is Mr. Hankey. But beyond that, not sure what you're referencing.. More info...?

@ Schot -

Close, but not quite 100% like the TG's mount. There's a number of gyroscopic elements on the one in Sacred 2... But it's very, very close.

The show in question is South Park, the kid who gets killed every episode is Kenny. The Christmas Poo is Mr. Hankey. But beyond that, not sure what you're referencing.. More info...?

I just looked it up, there's a pic, but it may not be appropriate for everyone here on these forums^^

Google Mister Garrisson's Segway via pictures episode called "The Entity"

Kyle's cousin comes to town and after Kyle sees how stereotypically Jewish his cousin Kyle is, he worries about how Cartman is going to react when he meets him. Meanwhile, Mr. Garrison invents an alternative form of transportation that requires the rider to use more than just their hands and legs to control it.

hehehe

gogo