Greetings from under the snow

Hi and welcome to the forums...don't worry about being a reformed lurker...we're nice to everyone

and I swear to all the gods there is that I don’t want to hear the word “Louis” ever again. Ever. I think there is only so much a human can take of an aggravated Louis overdose.

Hmm...guess I won't ever tell you my middle name :P

Welcome around, from the shadows. :)

I'm sure all of us have been sorta lurkers at some time of life, counting myself in. :P

And great time to activate again, now that DM has risen from the murky waters of cyber sea.

Gonna post my personal brigade for reinforce the fort, so that pesky hackers won't get the better of us again.

I'm kind of literature person myself, along with gaming craze. Although all's been in hiatus for really long. Have lacked insipration to get anything done.. But I swear, one day...

Oh, and don't worry about typos. Looks fine to me. Although, what am I to say, English's not my main either. :P

Hello everybody!

I'm Lady of Spade or for short, Cymel, whom I am most commonly known as — nice to meet you.

It seems that I’ve been registered here for quite a while but I didn’t remember that I already had an account here at all, all the more since I never posted either. Though I’ve known the site since quite a while back, always being a little lurker and all…That’s me alright that kind of thing, but anyway… looking at my registration date it was around the time I had to retire from the internet for various reasons but mainly for health issues. So, yeah, one thing explains another. But that’s all in the past now — thankfully for me.

So, that said, where was I again? Ah, yeah, a bit more about me. So, hum, there’s not that much to say actually. I’m a twenty years old history student — I’m actually taking my courses by correspondence — and I swear to all the gods there is that I don’t want to hear the word “Louis” ever again. Ever. I think there is only so much a human can take of an aggravated Louis overdose. Other than that, well, I’m not really a gamer — except for Sacred which is roughly the only game that I play. I’m more of a reader and writer; I love getting a sheet of good ol’ paper, a pen and get my hand working. And with that I’ve pretty much said the most important — and to keep it short too; I’m kind of a “writing lots and lots” maniac, better not to get me started. XD So, yeah… Ah, maybe I should also warn you that I often have from time to time inspirational burst of crazy-fail-randomness when I try to describe/explain things (like the Venus come-again rabbit or raising wild running bathtub… >.>). *cough cough*

And to finish, why I’m here... well, I guess — looking back at my registration date — that it was to look for help for my debuts with Sacred 2. But I’ve come to master it at long last — though not without going through some painful nerve wracking moments. For some reason I just couldn’t get it right or I guess old habits from Sacred 1 never really died XD For now I guess I will mainly be looking for tips for the characters.

But all is well now. I even introduced myself at long last, but as they say: better late than never huh? Oh, and, it’s actually my first game-related forum/community so I’m still a bit of a novice and not all that much at ease yet so please take care of me. *insert Japanese style bow here* And also, I apologize if there is any grammatical mistakes and such since English is not my first language. That said I’ll go back to my lurking — all logged in this time XD and I’ll probably see you around =)

A wonderfully sincere introduction, Cimera, I'm so glad you found our little quirky community living in the fringes of the net. Only a game like Sacred could still have a community going so long and strong for years now (don't even want to count ! :oooo:) and I've always felt that a big part of it was the readers, lurkers, lovers (yes, a kind eh? :)) of adventure and stories. We've been lucky to have a Wiki keep so many of us busy for years, and that gives us purpose and a kind of fire to the game posts, but most importantly, I've felt like my time here was never wasted, always contributed.

If you're not a total gamer, there's still lots of space here, we discuss food, games, sacred, and we even have a new game going on now, Guild Wars 2...or just sit back and enjoy the reads, here at this forum, we never know where anything will end up ^^

Welcome to DarkMatters

:)

gogo