Out of curiousity, interested in Sacred 2 gaming experience?

....... are there players owning Sacred 2: I&B-CM (that's Sacred 2: Ice and Blood-Community Patch version ;) ) who're interested in a regular gaming experience?

I'm aware we're going to need a 3rd party software like Hamachi for it, however, as stated in my very first post, I'm missing the good times I had when playing Sacred UW and I'd like to have those again.

What I have in mind is doing the main campaign together in Silver; then starting to do the same in Gold, but this time also taking the time to do side-quests, treasure hunts, area-clearing, etc. Or just spending time at the starter's island, waiting until someone is foolish enough to get his / her char killed.

The meetings can be set up into a light or a shadow campaign; depends of the majority of preferences.

Time to play would be most likely saterday / sunday as it's probably the easiest for everyone around the globe to sign in.

If people are interested, please mention the char(s) you'd like to play; which campaign and when you're available / timezone.

As for myself:

Dryad, both campaigns possible, or seraphim, Light; Timezone: CET (GMT+1)

Thorin :)

• Like! 1

Thorin, heya!

I added that you were looking for Sacred 2 Playing time with others, hope this bump helps, I know off and on, small groups of players pop up and inevitably make their way over to darkmatters to see if games can be found.

So, anyone out there still playing?

Post up !

:superman:

gogo

Hmm, I might actually be interested, now that I'll have all preqs for decent experience. For myself, and mates thanks to decent connection.

Next weekend is a no-go as we'll be cruising for Stockholm, but otherwise I'll be good to go. Either with Dragon Mage, both sides. Or Celestial Seraphim.