Sacred 2 Gold Edition Steam Sale

Just wanted to give those of you who don't mind Steam a heads up that Sacred 2 Gold Edition is $10 right now. I think I'm gonna pick one up, if only for stability issues with my hard copy :)

• Like! 1

:thumbsup:

If you've been wanting to reinstall Sacred 2 but don't want to go thru patching, re-patching and patching again only to forget something along the way and have to begin again :crazy:

Highly recommended...everything you need in one download. The Steam version works great and is compatible with CM patch as well.

• Like! 1

I'm tempted but just don't think I could play it single player. Far too many memories with closed HC :sob:

If the servers were still up I'd probably be playing it now.

• Like! 1

:thumbsup:

If you've been wanting to reinstall Sacred 2 but don't want to go thru patching, re-patching and patching again only to forget something along the way and have to begin again :crazy:

Highly recommended...everything you need in one download. The Steam version works great and is compatible with CM patch as well.

Love your spin on this.

I really don't want to be bothered with all the patch ups... who does...this is sacred right^^

However... to be able to play Sacred 2 again lickety split, if just to get into the game again for the Wiki for the cost of two indian curry boxes...I think I'm sold.

:)

gogo

I'm tempted but just don't think I could play it single player. Far too many memories with closed HC :sob:

I hear you!

lol that is going to be a great memory for me too.

I'm older now, I think possibly we all are... we're different people almost ten years later, we're tuff customers looking for a remembered fix.

:)

gogo

Sorely tempted just to see what I been missing out on after playing on console for so long. And yet I haven't been playing as much due to other commitments.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So I take it that means there aren't many Tunngle games going on around here? I've been thinking of getting back into the game but yeah, the "single player only" prospect has been getting in the way of my desire to play. Then I noticed people (on the Steam forums) talking about playing it together on platforms like Tunngle and the spark was renewed. I can't help but notice that I don't see much discussion about it around here though.

Is Tunngle just generally unstable/slow, or is there some other reason more people don't seem to use it for Sacred 2?