August 2013 Sacred Underworld Multiplayer Thread

Due to the recent comments by some forum members recently, I think it is some time to get together for some good old (to some) Sacred Underworld Multiplayer action!

So, to get the ball rolling on this I've started this thread to start the conversation as to how to make this happen.

Sacred Underworld (2.28) will be the game, IIRC it is the common download found on most sites.

Tunngle will be the program we use to connect in a multiplayer game. This isn't set in concrete (yet), so speak up if there is a better option here.

Times?

Days?

Toons?

Twinking?

Hardcore?

Hmmm.... what else do we need to discuss?

Discuss!

• Like! 1

I am available every day 8am to 9pm Eastern Time (sorry, forget the GMT) since I work nights. But I may want to sleep at some point in there (or maybe not)

Every day is fine with me, but I probably wouldn't expect everyone to :P

I'd like to play a melee toon I think. I've only played a Vamp, Wood Elf, Daemon and Dark Elf so probably not one of those. Battlemage FTW :)

re: Twinking - I always prefer playing my toons without gear from my previous ones. Also, I have to reinstall Sacred anyway.... I don't have anything stored! And I like the grind of the early levels anyway.

I wouldn't like to play HC... dumbass lag deaths ruin 100's of hours of building a toon? Maybe if there was the live servers and we had support networks... but for untwinked no HC for me.

• Like! 1

Awesome idea! I am free from 6pm - 2am EST (with about an hour for food in there :P), and available all days during the week. For a character, I'll probably play a Seraphim, as that's the only roots I got with Sacred 2 :) I agree with the no twinking, and starting fresh; that will be fun. I am against HC especially because I am very NEW to S1 and have tended to die before I know what's going on.

Cool. I hit a snag today, it seems the physical copy of Sacred I had on a thumbdrive is corrupt. I will try to contact GoG to see if I can get access to my account, as I have a digital backup with them so bear with me while I sort that out.

Cheerio!

Well...I'd be interested, but I've just started back at uni and this is my final semester so my design project is going to leave me with no life at all...I really don't think I'll have time for this unfortunately :(

Well...I'd be interested, but I've just started back at uni and this is my final semester so my design project is going to leave me with no life at all...I really don't think I'll have time for this unfortunately :(

Hey, atleast you've only got one more left! :) (I've still got another 6 :o )

I wish I could join, however, I'm currently hooked up in a Beta-test of a new Gaming Minds (former Ascaron employees) project.

I do have a week of the first week of September, so I might be available then.

Thorin :)