Anyone Divine Devotion Mastery?

I keep telling myself "my next character is going to take Divine Devotion." And then I end up with Combat Discipline or something.

Will-o-Wisp is super powerful in the early levels. If you could maintain that power, while reducing the regen time you could cast it often, I bet that would be pretty potent.

Is there a challenge where you take all general skills, and no aspect skills? Is that a generalist? That would be a fun experiment.

No limitations on the other 5 skills. I would have to plan those 5 skills very carefully though.

For the TG it would be Sorce Warden Lore, Tactics, Armor, Concentration for sure, I'd melee with both buffs the TG starts out with. Possibly add the Combat Alert buff when I master concentration and have that morphed into a buff.

Edited by Ysne58

I still haven't decided what the last skill I'd choose would be for a TG generalist. I have know idea how well he'd do at any level higher than silver though.

If I were going to master DD, I'l do it with a generalist character. And I need to remember to add abbreviations for skills to that abbreviation page once I get done with all the CAs.

I might give it a try. Anyone try it? I was thinking Testa and either Inquisitor for damage boosting via Purifying Chastisement Mystic Hollow mods. Or dragon mage with Familiar.

I think I took it once for a build, with Schot's help, we kind of specced out a build for a specific purpose though, quick effortless boss killing, using those wisps that zap and stuff.

The entire build has be based upon geting the regens I think so low that you can cast it twice in a battle against the guardians. I think we were looking at dif ways of taking out Guardians, not really a leveling build, just something to farm legendaries with.

Those Zappy wisps are fun, and quite powerful if specced up

:)

gogo