Our Wiki loves curves

Specially on our Wiki!

2d9d5d5.jpg

This is another one of Schot's projects which he does as small side adventures, and never really get touted till someone toots ^^

He was ardent at it till it looked perfect, and now the wiki has more of that rounded "web 2.2" look so ubiquitous on the latest sites. It's still a wiki, but with a little update to contemporary style.

Extra order of pancakes fer ya Schot

:chef:

gogo

lol, omg. What have you done to mah curves?! :o I hate to break it to you gogo but I think your dream of becoming a sniper has flown out the window. Jus sayin! As for the new wiki roundness I think it's a big improvement on the blocky unfinished look at had before but it's not the end of it's evolution. Big plans, oh yes indeedy!

• Like! 1

I noticed this a few days ago, forgot to mention it. I like this look a lot, it looks a bit more professional. I like the current white curves better than the blue ones.

I also really like the way my top right toolbar stays with me so I don't have to scroll all the way back up to get to it. Actually I LOVE that.

Nice. Thanx Flix. I was actually wondering if expanding on that toolbar might be useful. Specifically for editors. Like adding a drop down menu in that bar that each editor could customize and add links to for their own personal list of links that would go where ever you do. Alternatively though. We are able to customize our own watchlists in that toolbar.

Thanx DB and yup! If it weren't for gogo I'm sure no one would know my name, lol.

Only problem these days is the too few number of hours in the day. :bounce:

• Like! 1