New here and a couple questions regarding balance.txt

New to the forums here and wanted to say Hello everyone. I had played Sacred 2 a while back and for some reason I uninstalled. Now I can not find my hard copy of the game. So when I was browsing Amazons blackfriday deals I ran across Sacred2 Gold. I had to have it. Now my question is to those that have done the same thing, Where do you find the Sacred2 install in hopes for Moding? I can not seem to find the Balance txt. anywhere.

Thank you

• Like! 1

Check the installation directory for the game, for me, it's C:\Sacred 2 Gold

So it would be, for example:

C:\Sacred 2 Gold\scripts\server\

Edit: Ninja'd! Or samurai'd....

Edited by Flix

:D

welcome to DarkMatters tat213

there is also THIS nice topic about balance.txt with lots of info

Remember to keep a backup of your original file, just in case you need it

cheers

You just can't trust developers these days - they got even the silly messages bugged!

Edited by tom.morrow

I guess I should have added that this is a Steam download :( I have checked my C:\ for a Sacred 2 Gold folder and there is nothing. Only thing I can find are the saved games in the c:\Users\public\doc. I sure wish I still had my hard copy.

Any help/ideas are greatly appreciated!!!

New to the forums here and wanted to say Hello everyone. I had played Sacred 2 a while back and for some reason I uninstalled. Now I can not find my hard copy of the game. So when I was browsing Amazons blackfriday deals I ran across Sacred2 Gold. I had to have it. Now my question is to those that have done the same thing, Where do you find the Sacred2 install in hopes for Moding? I can not seem to find the Balance txt. anywhere.

Thank you

I'm sorry missed your first post

tat123, but happy you got answered so quickly while I was bristiling about outside in this harsh canadian winter day :lol:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo