Hi All.

A quick hello and a Hearty Congratulations for hitting 20000 posts, and with only 179 memebers. Thats very impressive. It goes to show what a vibrent and lively community we have here at Darkmatters.org

Have a great day and Happy Posting

Regards

Firefly

p.s. Drinks in the various bars throught out Darkmatters..... lets paint the board/town red

Guest gogoblender

ayhh, very nice Firefly!

lol, I missed teh twenty k benchmark actually....and yeah...we're putting up a lot of posts...

yeeks...I remember the days when I was about forty percent of it....

But...weep...I'm becoming over posted by the larger community now.

An excellent milestone everyone.

And posting's a verb not a noun...

So we just gotta keep on top of what people like...

And there will be a darkmatters fer while me hopes

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Wow, 20,000?! Never thought it would come so fast! Though I do recall noticing that our dayly post count IS and has been over 100 for many months and thinking, "OMG, how will we keep track of all this?!"

Everyone is so great here tho, that we just never get to use the D.a.r.k. whip or paddle board, Darnit! :P

I think we're even becoming reknowned for our hospitality among outsiders which is really cool. :)

So to that I say cheers and thanx very much to everyone for such an amazing spirit on the forum! drinks.gif

20.000 great and to a 20.000 times more

Everyone is so great here tho, that we just never get to use the D.a.r.k. whip or paddle board, Darnit! :)

Come on Schot it is not WE it is allways GoGo that is forced to be the bad cop /rofl

I think we're even becoming reknowned for our hospitality among outsiders which is really cool. :)

So to that I say cheers and thanx very much to everyone for such an amazing spirit on the forum! drinks.gif

That's very true! I am happy this forum has such hospitality. That's the key that got the 20000 posts!

Congrats everyone and Thanks for treating outsiders (like me :P )like one of your own /thumbsup

Yee haw!! Thats excellent !

Here's to 20k more

/hug

We have the best community and it shows every day!

QUOTE(Schot @ Sep 3 2006, 01:51 AM) *

Everyone is so great here tho, that we just never get to use the D.a.r.k. whip or paddle board, Darnit! :)

I have them and I'm keeping them! /lmao