Where Are the Giant Bosses?

Really? I've been enjoying Sacred 2 since last week. I'm a level 14 seraphim and the CA customization is very fun . But where are the Giant dragons/spiders/monsters in the game? I've only encountered Bandits/skeletons/ghouls/goblins.

Somehow it feels very grindy and somehow boring going through the same monsters. Just to add, I'm still on the "Land" areas. Havent gone to a place with a different terrain. Also the Blind Guardian quest was SOOOO worth it haha xD

• Like! 1

Watch the target rings around the mobs. If they're grey, that means they're way too low for you, so move on. Ideally, you want them to be yellow.

Or PURPLE. Mwa ha haaa!

forgot about the purple rings!

I think that was Schot's idea too for the devs to implement

tooooooooo many close calls in HC for this one

:oooo:

gogo

• Like! 1

Notable secondary huge dragon locations:

South West in the human territories, in the dwarven mines.

South East in the swamp, past the werewolf infested village, go south and then hug the mountain as you go east to north - there is a mountain path that leads north.

South East in the desert, in the hidden mountain path behind the waterfall.

P.S. If you cant kill them - RUN AWAY!!!

• Like! 1

They did.

If you have the Ice & Blood expansion, you can visit the Crystal Plane and the Blood Forest right away. The boss in the Plane is the Crystal Dragon, and the boss in the Blood Forest is the Abisshai of Dissension (a giant eyeball monster).

Find a boat, go to dark read area on the world map, do quests there until you get to fight Abishai