The Related Word Game - 2017!

Cow Tipping -> Bishop;s university

where i went to school...rural...there was cow tipping for first week getting initiated

:lol:

gogo

ps thankfully they didnt really make us do it... but got plenty scared :oooo: 

Cardinal Stritch Ubiversity -> Castle/chateau

I was at the Justus Liebig university at Giessen/Hessen. Since Giessen was heavenly destroyed in WW2 the new buildings were placed all around the town. But international meetings were placed at  Rauischholzhausen giving to the univerty by a rich person. While doing my doctor I had to do city trips with the guests.

1920px-Schlosz-rauischholzhausen-N3S_421

Boots -> Safety

I have always found safety boots the best for me, (that goes up the ankle, WHICH IS ALMOST THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME) the best in the kitchen for me, and even for hiking. as long as they are not heavy, they have non-slip soles, that prevents slipping on wet and oily surfaces, they have steel reinforced toes for preventing heavy objects dropping and crushing your toes, the last two brands are made from materials that are heat and acid resistant, to a degree, that I have never had problems with in any kitchen. one drawback that I have had, is the soles crack when you are standing in water "now and then"

• Appreciation 1