The Related Word Game - 2017!

Write off -> accident 

First time I had an accident, the car was a write off, just because the side airbag deployed... I was not injured in any way. I was just shocked by the amount of powder when an airbag explodes.... 

accident => staged

The powder in an airbag system is purposed to assist in the smooth, successful and effective deployment of the device in its extremely rapid activation. It's good to know that you were uninjured.

Airbag powder: there are up to 4 powders in an airbag. The powder which explodes is poisonous when unexploded. The powder you see after activation is normally talcum powder which is used to keep the airbags flexible. For us volunteer firefighters damaged and not activated airbags are a risc factor because of it.

Coach -> D

In Germany you need an European driving license type D to drive a coach with more than 8 people. My wife and me both have the license for our vintage Mercedes minibus with 15 seats. But normally I remove 2 rows (6 seats) to make room for bicycles at family tours.

D -> Dreadful 

The grades in Harry Potter are as follows.

O - Outstanding

E - Exceeds Expectations

A - Acceptable (The last passing grade)

P - Poor (fail) 

D - Dreadful

T - Troll

It’s amazing how much revulsion and loathing this series’  writers were able to extract from the viewers ... 😦

extinct -> the rains of castamere

😬

gogo

It’s amazing how much revulsion and loathing this series’  writers were able to extract from the viewers ... 😦

extinct -> the rains of castamere

😬

gogo