The Related Word Game - 2017!

hugs -> gruscheln

At my university times it was a german social media word: gruscheln = Grüssen und Kuscheln. It means to greet and to cuddle.

But youth social media words change every year ;)

• Respect! 1

Marathon -> Marvel Cinematic Universe

my Fiance and I finished the Marvel cinematic universe movies(a few weeks ago) and WandaVision on Friday night... Can't wait for the Black Widow movie to come out.

• Like! 1
13 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Marathon -> Marvel Cinematic Universe

my Fiance and I finished the Marvel cinematic universe movies(a few weeks ago) and WandaVision on Friday night... Can't wait for the Black Widow movie to come out.

Marvel Cinematic Universe -> Disneyplus

we JUST got the channel...one of my friends was offered annual for 89.00 CAD... so me and Schot offered to buy half her annual... and the cool thing is each screen (max 7 or disney) comes with a PIN lock...everyone has privacy for viewing their stuff... great work Disney

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

ruby -< how?

ha, thats awesome Theuns...have you tried it? Ill check out stores near me to see if anyone selling it

:)

gogo

How? -> innovation 

Yes I have tried it. The specific Callebaut ruby that I posted about. It is similar to the description (I think that was posted in one of the videos.) Imagine first taking a piece of white chocolate, then biting into some fresh raspberries and strawberries, then a combination of intense milk chocolate creamy/smoothness/sweetness and a dark chocolate "Tannin" explosion. It is a very new flavour that a bit difficult to describe to a T.

innovation -> my Sauerkrautsoßenlebkuchen

Lebkuchen = gingerbread

Soßen(leb)kuchen = special gingerbread to make sauces for roasted wild game mainly

my newest version:

fine cut sauerkraut watered for an our mixed into the gingerbread dough. greetings to the molecular kitchen

The version you can buy to make sauces without sauerkraut

sossenpfefferkuchen_5_1.png

My Sauerkrautsoßenlebkuchen -> ice cream

I have a feeling that this is a very YOUR recipe Chattius, and that you are very proud of it. Just like I feel about my ice cream recipe.(flavours are adjustable)

• Like! 1