Greetings from a Polish newcomer!

Hey ho hello, everyone(rather the people who are still around)!

Call me Darano, I'm from the land of Poland, and only just recently discovered this forum while looking for Temple Guardian pictures. I've played both Sacred games when I was younger, even have a "collector's" edition of the second game, but due to problems with the disc, I was unable to install Sacred 2 again. So with the realisation that the second game is on Steam, my love for this universe has been rekindled, hence why I'm here. Late to the party, but my English was too poor to be able to find this place years ago.

I hope some folks are still around, and if so, pleased to meet y'all!

2 hours ago, DracoDarano said:

Hey ho hello, everyone(rather the people who are still around)!

Call me Darano, I'm from the land of Poland, and only just recently discovered this forum while looking for Temple Guardian pictures. I've played both Sacred games when I was younger, even have a "collector's" edition of the second game, but due to problems with the disc, I was unable to install Sacred 2 again. So with the realisation that the second game is on Steam, my love for this universe has been rekindled, hence why I'm here. Late to the party, but my English was too poor to be able to find this place years ago.

I hope some folks are still around, and if so, pleased to meet y'all!

Your year’s Long journey has come  to fruition and you have reached this games haven-holdout for sacred’s fans.... happy that you’ve made it over to us... welcome to DarkMatters Dorano!

🙌🙌🙌

gogo

Welcome to you, Darano! There is a lot to discover here so feel free to poke around. You may find some downloads, build advice, forum games and more. If there is something in particular that you are looking for just ask.

10 hours ago, Flix said:

Welcome to DarkMatters. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums, and have fun playing these great games.  :bye:

Thank you a lot, I will most definitely enjoy myself here, and in the games, especially with some of the mods good folks from around here made!

9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Your year’s Long journey has come  to fruition and you have reached this games haven-holdout for sacred’s fans.... happy that you’ve made it over to us... welcome to DarkMatters Dorano!

🙌🙌🙌

gogo

Yesss it has, I have finally made it to Sacred community, a dream come true! Good to be here.

14 minutes ago, DarkWolfNine said:

Welcome to the community Darano! Thank you for joining us!

20 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Welcome to you, Darano! There is a lot to discover here so feel free to poke around. You may find some downloads, build advice, forum games and more. If there is something in particular that you are looking for just ask.

Seems two more replies came around while I was writing, so thank you lots to the both of you! I'll be poking around a ton, don't worry.

I'm back home from vacation... pleased to offer you a complimentary portion of our Quebecois Poutine...world famous and decidedly deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!

image.png

dont eat all those curds at once now

and once again welcome!

:)

gogo