Where does your avatar come from

Cth

Annah from Planescape Torment.

Hey that's one of my all time favorite game. But you should have taken Fall from Grace as an avatar. She's quite a beauty!!

As you wish. She is actually very close to my true nature and I typically do use her image as an avatar :)

Now that's more like it!! B) Actually my Torment game CD got corrupted so I can't play it anymore :(

Guest gogoblender

Ahhh...torment...was that that game that had that really excellent story line and this wizard that was constantly on fire in a bar or something?

YOu wake up and have no memory of who you are or where you're from?

If it's that game I absolutely ADORED watching my friends play it!

But if I remember correctly werent' there bugs or soething?

anyway, it's a very cool avatar, Cyg...good pick

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender

heh, pure...ya know, when Schot first saw yer sig and avatar he was completely impressed.

Your swedish friend has done an absolutely great job and it shows...I especially love the sig

:)

gogo

yes I really like my siggy and stuff, I am not able to create any myself, and this guy really made a nice job for me, nice you like it too.. :)

honestly, I don't know gogo, this guy do art for living... and he normally charges, sorry to say :( but I know some guys that do really great artwork ( besides you here ot corz)

and if you reg over there and make 10 post you are free to make reqeusts abt siggys and so on, I am not sure if those guys over there are better then you in arts but for those who are lazy, or complete nuts in artwork like myself I suggest that,

some of those guys do art in cad cam etc and some are to be considered as pro's. Mostly are very young americans and candadian, feel fre to give it a try, myself is regged there, mostly because I love artwork... and finally feel free to get in thouch with that swede guy, but as I said, he will prolly charge, maybe not so much if ask kind but anyhow not free, since he do it for living.

the us graphicsite is as follow http://www.gfxworkshop.com/

feel free to reg all... :)

Mine came from a LP (record) cover - I think its very cool - cant remember the name of the album or the band -

Its going any day now - Im having a custom one created for me by Bef -

Thanks Bef! :D