Never Fear, Kiwan is Here

Hello, my name is Kiwan. I used to run the #1 alliance in uni 9 way back in the day, if any of you remember, it's name was SYN. Then it disbanded... internal issues. I joined PAX, and stayed there for awhile. Got sorta bored with Ogame and got crashed...and lost some ranks... Just built mines and stuff and then I came back and joined .G.W. And that's my current state in uni9.

Hello everybody.

*waves*

Welcome Kiwan to D.A.R.K. Matters. I see you have found the Introductions area the bar is not far away. Stop by for a drink there we have some lovely drinks. I hope you will have a great time here reading and posting. The people are great here.

Once again a big WELCOME!

Guest gogoblender

Kiwan, great you made it here

Welcome to the boards!

It's a big forum, let's see if you can make it down to the bar fer a few green ones

:)

gogo

Well well well... another forum in which I have to guard my words around Kiwan :wub:

Welcome Kiwan, take a look around, I'm sure you'll see many a familiar face :whistle:

BTW, nice job passing me in rank :)

Hey everyone. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Crazy weekend... Anyways, thanks for the warm welcomes, and I'll be sure to get over to the bar when I have a chance although I don't know if I'll have a drop of whatever erialc told me to have... Sounds dodgy...

@Bef: lol.

@Arianna: lolol

And again, thanks for the warm welcome.

I do agree with you, this is a great community. Also, I'd like to point out that locutus has hit me multiple times and never posted a HOF on the boards, so that's good, makes me not look so bad. Does he post them here though for all of you guys to get a good laugh:) Also, no more of that should be happening in the near future, if I can help it. ;):drunkards:

Guest gogoblender

hey kiwan!

yup, crunchie's tactic is what I used as well.

If yer still having any problems here after attempting that can you please post or pm?

We'll have a look at the problem and see if we can mend it

cheers!

:cow_white:

gogo