Early Xmas present

Anestty

Guest gogoblender

the mystery deepens

So...if the go says that noone "transported" rez to the planet...

how does he account for it all being there?

lol, this in itself should ring the alarm bells.

The ONLY other way I can think of rez arriving on this/these planets, is if the owner of that account himself, did ez captures on ANOTHER acccount's planets somewhere not yet included in this puzzle

:4rofl:

gogo

something like this

I remember once I found debry of few millions sitting on inactive planet. and I probed that planet before - there wasnt too much defence to create that kinda of debry

strange things happening over there

Maybe I should go inactive for a while and see if I get lucky. :3lmao: The only bug I ever got was one where all of my fleets, most of my buildings, and several of my research levels disappeared for a couple of days. This was as I was building my first jumpgate . . . which I had to build three times due to the Uni 9 server move. :4rofl: Nothing like having tons of res on your planets and you can't move it. If you build ships they disappear and building level 1 buildings is a waste if the real ones come back. :4rofl:

Well, I'm gonna keep my eye out for more inactives. :4rofl:

NamelessNeko> Contacted me today. There seems to be no further light on the subject. That player has not logged on since the 9th. There has been no res delivery to that player..at all...ever. He seems to be leaning toward a bug ( or "undocumented feature" as we call them at work. lol ) tho has not ruled out cheating. I get the impression from him it’s being escalated to a SGO or whoever. If I hear more Ill post it here. :4rofl:

Just a wild idea; can a GO (perhaps now inactive) spawn resources for players, especially to inactive accounts that certain players who knows about it may raid?

• 2 weeks later...