Anybody want a hug?

Aww a freind of mine just sent me

I think it's really beautiful and has an excellent sound track!

I would love to try that free hug in my city!

So a big hug for you all!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rockin! :hugs:

What a commendable thing to do! I wish that would happen in every city. Certainly would be a different world wouldn't it...

Here in Quebec it's typical to greet with a kiss on each cheek and in Ontario where I used to live it's much more likely to greet with a firm handshake. Both of which I hate! So yes. It's true. I'm a hugger. There. I said it! hahaha. :hugs:

*goes off on a hugging frenzy*

Hugs fer yah all!

:hugs:

.... I'm a hugger. ....

As a Turkish people, all I can say is we hug like you never seen before (I mean the amount). Entire country is hugger :BlobRed:

Bacuse of this, I am having trouble in America, when I meet with my friends or leaving them, I automatically go for a hug and mostly the friend moves back with instinct of a getting attacked by me :drunkards:

Thanks for the beautiful clip erialc :BlobRed:

Yarasa Posted Today, 04:16 AM

As a Turkish people, all I can say is we hug like you never seen before (I mean the amount). Entire country is hugger :BlobRed:

Bacuse of this, I am having trouble in America, when I meet with my friends or leaving them, I automatically go for a hug and mostly the friend moves back with instinct of a getting attacked by me :drunkards:

A hugging nation sounds excellent!...you'll just have to show those Americans the error of their ways Yarasa!

:BlobRed:

*Evolly snicker*

Reminds of a hug emoticon I had a good laugh about, a while ago. pophugbyzappe1ak.gif

Who wants some! :)

I'm sorry... I just had to get that out of me. :blink:

Ever since I saw this I have been curious as to what would prompt someone to do such a special thing! and I found this...ahh it is so touching ( yeah I'm a big softie at heart....but don't tell) and his story is so simple yet so touching! and you can't help but chuckle at his adopted name *g* Juan Mann

Aww I've gone all mushy again!

:bye:

:drinks: