Why I think I am still so totally addicted to Sacred!!

It has to be for me the awesome community it has and seems to continue to grow!....I don't want to get into that HC v SC...I only usually play HC so this is only my experience of there since I was readdicted to Sacred.

On the forum and on the servers I have met/read some amazing people from all over the world! All of whom have given me different ideas/tips & great laughs.

Last night I was in HC with a mage I built after the last 2 I killed :thumbsup: , well it was pretty obvious to the people I was partied with that this mage (me) was struggling, I had the build all wrong and was just kind of sucking pots one after the other. The was no 'omg what have you built, your mage sucks, noob' stuff at all in fact I was so well taken care of!! Dark_Sun_Rising took pity on me and we hopped from server to server so he could help me equip my struggling mage. Till finally after some time I had a mage that was to me really like running a new toon.

We then went back to the servers to play where he partied with me, giving me cool tips and build ideas along the way. But much to my shame I ran ahead I think a bit quick and BAM...this lovely new mage bit the dust!

I can tell you I felt really bad, this guy had spent iirc around an hour helping me get him playable. I apologised profusely and was thinking of slinking off when he said ok lets make you a new one. I have been playing this game for so long I can't believe the amount I have forgotten and probably missed!! but yet the community still continues to have that amazing feel to it. Nothing seems to be too much trouble. Old and new faces alike just make it a wonderful gaming experience and one I have never known in any other game!!

So my hat again gets tipped to a wonderful game and awesome community!!

:whistle::devil::wub:

Guest gogoblender

Friends and community are as great a reason as any thing to be addicted to. Specially when it comes with all the blood, guts and glory of Sacred! Dark Sun Rising sounds like a cool dude and someone who's carrying on with the Sacred HC tradition of online spirit. I wish I had some stuff to offer Claire, but during my entire online career I've only had eye for one Wonderbabe and I don't think any of her accoutrements will help you. But I'm sure your next incarnation will only be stronger and with some help from Dark Sun Rising you're sure to succeed.

Definitely send him an invite over to Dark Matters for a drink. D.a.r.k. clan is rising and we've always room for friends.

Cheers!

:3lmao:

gogo

Hey Dobs!!...Great to see you here and thanks heaps for the offer :bow:

Welcome to the board and pop by the bar if you get a chance...I'm sure the :3lmao: is due a round of drinks in there ;)

Hope to see more of you here and in the game :bow:

:drinks::bow::drinks:

Guest gogoblender

Mister Dobster Sir!

Great seein you back here on the boards and yeah, let's meet up up the bar sometimes and chat up new and secret Sacred 2 info...

muhahha

:3lmao:

gogo

Hey gogo and Claire :drinks:

Thnx for the welcome. It's great to see you back on the servers. It's good to meet Schot for the first time to :drinks:

I hope the bug gets you bad gogo and you come back for good, schot seemed to be loving it :3lmao:

@Claire, I have 3 bits of bronze ammaris and a kite shield you can have which will help lots to get past the hard early bits for the BM.

P.S. Dark Sun is a great and very friendly player as you found Claire.

Edited by Dobster

Thanks heaps Dobster! You are a star!! :3lmao:

I hope the bug gets you bad gogo and you come back for good, schot seemed to be loving it

We have to drag him back don't we!!...and come on gogo your wonderbabe is loaded so not like she can't shop till she drops!

And I want to see one of your seraphim's strutting her stuff killing everything in sight!!

It's great seeing so many familiar faces up on the servers and so many new players too!

• 1 month later...

It's happenned to me too...halp!

I"M addicted again...nooooooooo

I just decided to put down my gw cuz of all the work here at this forum ramping up for Sacred 2 and I decided to again connect with the sacred online hc community. I had dream about fiery buxxomed daemon with spikes and in the morning when I woke up I knew I had to meet her.

My Dalliances with her have now sapped the last two days of my life...man I forgot about Sacred's power.

I've met tons of nice new peeps on the servers...Gial, Epoxy.. and hope to meet more.

k, today I promise , no servers activity until I get some work done here then back to Hard Core...

Yup...

It's true

Sacred Rules

:drunkards:

gogo

Hehe GL with your new mage erialc

Its rare these days, but if you see me in game be sure to give me a shout. I will strip a BM and get you going. Instant power toon, guaranteed. :cow_white:

For me, Sacred = Daemon Lady.

And that says it all. I am a fanatic Freak, a Daemon Lover, a bloody obsessed Dude :D

Another (for me) wonderful Thing in Sacred is, that so many Things can be achieved. Sacred seems so open-ended.

I mean.. creating Characters with 100% Split, 580% experience, 162% Lifeleech or 750k pure Weapon Damage..

Running up to lvl216 in 30h, 24h, 15h, 10h..

Sending certain Characters into the Valley of Tears or Hell's Ridge at lvl30, lvl20, lvl12, lvl6 or even lvl3..

Mass Kills, One Hit Kills, Fun Kills (Spider Arrow only .. in Valley of Tears ^^ .. really, I did it :))..

To me, Sacred is like Death Metal: Sometimes slow and strong, but mostly fast, wild and just damn great. That's it rock.gifrock.gifrock.gif