Gintukas!

Arianna

SIN are planning to attack all your planets in the next 24 hours. FS well and make it pointless for them.... damn horrid alliance :mafia:

This is a quote from the SIN member I warned you about b4, "we're going to destroy gintukas completely tonight"

:mafia:

the comander already tried to attack one of my colonies few mins ago, but recalled, when I send some bs to ninja him

thanks for warning - will try to fleetsave corectly - good thing, that im working tomorrow - so will recall fleetsaves sometime in the morning

Guest gogoblender

wow

pretty intense and incredibly deep with their desturction plans

I would never have conceived that an entire clan would start gon out with their rips to start tearin up moons in a methodical manner

spooky

:(

gogo

If they attempt to destroy a moon there is a battle between the moon destruction fleet and the defending fleet on the moon first. If the moon destruction fleet gets through, it attempts to blow up the moon. If your moon is bigger than about 6K, it gets pretty dangerous to try to blow up the moon.

Beware of them sending a massive fleet 1-2 seconds before/after a moon destruction mission to take out any defending fleet.

GL!