Today's new background inspired by Indy

Well, not exactly Indy but instead by what something else I saw today.

Something he posted.

Something in the uber hot member's pic thread running here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry6768909

It was the Sagrada Familia that completely threw me for a loop. When I first saw the pics I didn't even know what I was looking at. I squinted over and over to make sense of the images I was seeing. My first thought was ...giant termite hills or some sort of architecture that I've never seen before...

lol, for a while I thought I was looking at some sort of graphics in a video game!

The scale, the design, the novelty of it all just had me staring and staring. And Yarasa's comments as well as the fact that Ike and Indy had aleady been and were just gushing over it compelled me to find out as much as I could about it.

The scale of this undertaking, the fact that they don't seem to care about having it done on time, it's sheer SIZE kept having me go back over and over.

Course I'm always looking for stuff on the net and when I saw this image I just knew that image was pefect for our forum's present incarnation within a fantasy setting.

So thank you indy for posting the images and everyone else who oohed and aahed on that thread and set me on a journey where I found out more about this incredible undertaking.

And while this image we are using now as background does not even begin to pay justice to the work being done in Barcelona...

It's still pretty cool huh

:oooo:

gogo

p.s.

<a href="http://fantasyartdesign.com"> Fantasy Art 3D Wallpapers:</a> digital art pictures 3D artists gallery, free computer desktop backgrounds.

Haha, glad to have inspired you in improving the forum. ^_^

Awesome pic btw, it fits the forum perfectly! The colors go so well with our already existing ones and it's a good image for sacred as well. :oooo:

LOL Gogo you finaly did it. I should of made a poll with the rest of the mods and admins about when you were going to put the private :woot: background so everyone can see it and worship you. All bow to Gogo the God of...... I am not saying it LOL. :)

I wonder what pick we will have next :oooo: