Oh my manners, my manners...

Hello Everyone! :bye:

I joined this forum not long ago - after gogo's invitation. I just came back to playing Sacred and I was real busy to dust my chars and start playing again. Then I lost 2 chars in 2 days (heh I was piffed off :heat: ) so I was really occupied to starting some chars over. That lead to show my (I guarantee only in this matter and only now) lack of manners: I forgot to introduce myself!

So here I am:

My name is Gábor sacred account: Csaszar and Csaszar2(how clever). I live in Hungary with my wife (who sadly dont want to play Sacred - not that she would have time to do it) and our wonderful little son (too young to play Sacred - but it will improve!). I am a history teacher and librarian at our National Library. My hobbies are ... well this things are given at the registration :D

I would say I am happy that I registered here and lost thoose chars because this allowed me to met with really nice peoples like Claire and gogo in person (I mean online err... in Sacred ... while playing :bow: )

So nice to be here and I look forward playing with you, :)

Csaszar

Hey Csaszar :bow:

It is great to see you and find out more about you here...good to hear your little boy will be learning the art of sacred :D I have a hard time keeping mine off this game LOL and always worry one day I will find a beloved HC char dead by their having connected online :)

I was sorry to hear about your DE the other night ingame but after seeing you play and seeing how you know all the quirks of this game have no doubt that your next incarnation shall be hitting niob really soon :heat:

We have a few bars on this board so feel free to post by and make yourself at home :bye:

hey Csaszar, and welcome to the FDM!

Heh, I"ve only been reading your posts now for what it seems for so long on the SIF and it really was a pleasure to finally hook up with you on the HC servers. And, I've got to say thanks for the time you've spent putting up and formatting your hc guides here...very much appreciated and very useful ones as well!

I'd known that you were doing a lot of cool and intersting builds and when I'd come to known that we were having challenges with getting rights for build publications because a lot of the old builders had left, I was ecstatic when I saw that you has just posted recently on the SIF and that once again you could be reached...joy!

Heh, our search for these builds goes on as you can see by this thread here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3866

Great intro post you made and we have a pic thread here where you can even meet more us face to face, lol,

Have fun, Csaszar, bring yer wife here and maybe we can introduce her to the wonders of Sacred.

Cheers and once again,

Welcome!

:(

gogo

Oh cool! Another Sacred player returns. Well met Csaszar. :D

There are so few of us it seems and it's great to see when new and returning faces appear on the servers. I've recently returned to the servers as well so I'll be looking forward to running into you Csaszar. :P

But what is this you say about meeting gogo and erialc "in person(I mean online)" I don't understand? Aren't they the same thing? :)

Oh I'm curious... What level are your characters you've made? Just wondering what servers you'll be playing on. At the moment I have 3 chars. 2 BMs that are between level 106-120 and a greedy fingers dwarf that is around level 35. Dwarf is completely new for me and I'm totally loving it!

See you on the servers Csaszar. :)

When I came back to playing Sacred I started 2 chars to appear at the ladder: a disk demon and a Dark Elf. The Demon is at 216 now and I just started to really fly around the world with her :4rofl:

THe DE sadly died at 200 because of a bad decision of mine and the next one died too because of ... (thats a secret). Now my 3rd DE is on a good way to get the place of the original. A few more lvls and he will be reborn as a ruthless assasin and bounty hunter.

Now before I came here I didnt planned more chars but now I am full with plans and ideas waiting to make them reality. The most likely I will start a Dwarf (flamethrower) and/or a Ranged Wood Elf. The time of their creation is clouded even for me at this moment but I will consult a nearby Goblin Shaman to ask what the great spirits has to say.

Csaszar

Ahh, great...lol, it sounds like yer inspired, Csaszar!

Ugh..I'm still stuck with this ebolts daemon on lower levels...I need a friendly Leecher helper wanna bee for experience...

:4rofl:

gogo

My new dwarf at bronze mebe at silver is ready to ignite (things)! Around 30 level I think he is.

Some nice fellows (namely Epox and Moon) helped to quicken things up at start :)

Ahh thats excellent news Csaszar, I haven't had time too much this week to play :blink: but fingers crossed from this evening and over the weekend I can play plenty :D So I'll be looking out for you... :) thats really not supposed to sound like a threat :P

I'll be lookin out too...spect me on servers today or this weekend fer sher. Imperia just launched here and this site has been so busy with almost 200 posts a day but it's sher to taper off soon as everyone settles into their account.

Can hardly wait to get away to Ancaria!

:)

gogo