For Breakfast this morning:

Three coffees with extra cream and sugar

ugh

I really have to learn how to fry an egg.

And you guys?

It's sunday

Make me drool

:4rofl:

gogo

I really have to learn how to fry an egg.

gogo

:4rofl:

Well I will have my breakfast in about 8 hrs, I will have sticky rice and a cup of soy milk.

Fine and coffee later... when I get the headache. :P

Ahh I have had the best saturday night/sunday morning/day again hehe...I stayed over at my mates house and last night after we got back from the pub I had a yummy chicken leg and some bread as a snack to soak up the fluids LOL and then this morning after we walked her and her bf's dog (looong hike) we had delicious bacon sandwiches on thick brown bread with a soft fried egg in there...just enough sustenance to get us to the pub to drink coffee LOL and watch the footie :4rofl::tongue: and now just for that lazy sunday feeling there's a sausage cassarole cooking away in the oven.

Myles I love rice and can say I have only had it for breakfast if I am finishing up a cold chinese or Thai meal from the night before...but that sounds mighty healthy and really yummy!

So whats on the menu for the rest of the day gogo and everyone else?

wow

it's like all of us are living in famine starved backgrounds with the exception of Claire!

lol, yarasa

Gosh Claire...you really did pull a droolie out of me.

Huge one too!

lol, now I know where to hang out on sundays

oowah,...life in the big greasy...set me up darlin!

:tongue:

gogo

p.s. I think you beat me out with the banana....at least that's got potassium

^^

:tongue: Well back to the usual non exsistant breakfast for me....coffee and nicotine...breakfast is only for the weekend.

*sends gogo and Yarasa a bacon butty with runny egg*

*sends gogo and Yarasa a bacon butty with runny egg*

Grease Oh Grease... ;)

I won't have bacon, but can I have a mount of juicy fries? :)

walked her and her bf's dog (looong hike)
Your mate has to be walked? :) What does she do when you haven't spent the night? hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist.

I didn't see this yesterday, but have to brag a bit so am posting to the original question today. Yesterday was Mother's Day here, and for the first time ever my darling son cooked me breakfast. Now, I must confess, I was a bit apprehensive because while scrambled eggs is easy conceptually, there's a lot of ways it can go wrong and I knew he hadn't had much practice. They were delicious! So good in fact, that contrary to my usual habit of drowning them in hot sauce, I ate them plain. They were accompanied by some fresh baked biscuits & jelly, and juice ("refills are free Mom").

For the rest of that day, as well as the next few (I always make too much, plus forgot my son would be gone for 3 days this week), I'll be having some yummy chicken salad I made. It's pretty standard chicken salad, except I make the sauce with Miracle Whip (salad dressing as opposed to Mayo), sour cream and a bit of dijon mustard. The extra tasty bit is that in addition to putting lots of lovely crunchy onion & celery pieces in, I add some chopped pecans and chopped dried cherries. It's tasty on everything from a plain old sandwich, to filling a hollowed out tomato or cantaloupe!

:) I think then her bf walks her :yay:

Your Breakfast sounded wonderful! ;) as for cooking too much for the rest of the week never fear...I'll fuel up the 'copter and be happy to help you out with your salad....mmmm sounds excellent!

I'll be having some yummy chicken salad I made. It's pretty standard chicken salad, except I make the sauce with Miracle Whip (salad dressing as opposed to Mayo), sour cream and a bit of dijon mustard. The extra tasty bit is that in addition to putting lots of lovely crunchy onion & celery pieces in, I add some chopped pecans and chopped dried cherries. It's tasty on everything from a plain old sandwich, to filling a hollowed out tomato or cantaloupe!

Oh I'm in love with Dijon mustard Carolyn. Much to my dismay I cannot find any good quality ones back home here.

The grocery service reps just look at me like I'm crazy when I ask for Dijon mustard. :D Well if they even know what I mean. ;)

I had one service rep walked me to the isle and handed me a plain mustard. "Here Mr., is there anything else?" :yay: She was so polite that it was sooooooooo sad. :)

walked her and her bf's dog (looong hike)
Your mate has to be walked? :) What does she do when you haven't spent the night? hehe, sorry, I couldn't resist.

I didn't see this yesterday, but have to brag a bit so am posting to the original question today. Yesterday was Mother's Day here, and for the first time ever my darling son cooked me breakfast. Now, I must confess, I was a bit apprehensive because while scrambled eggs is easy conceptually, there's a lot of ways it can go wrong and I knew he hadn't had much practice. They were delicious! So good in fact, that contrary to my usual habit of drowning them in hot sauce, I ate them plain. They were accompanied by some fresh baked biscuits & jelly, and juice ("refills are free Mom").

For the rest of that day, as well as the next few (I always make too much, plus forgot my son would be gone for 3 days this week), I'll be having some yummy chicken salad I made. It's pretty standard chicken salad, except I make the sauce with Miracle Whip (salad dressing as opposed to Mayo), sour cream and a bit of dijon mustard. The extra tasty bit is that in addition to putting lots of lovely crunchy onion & celery pieces in, I add some chopped pecans and chopped dried cherries. It's tasty on everything from a plain old sandwich, to filling a hollowed out tomato or cantaloupe!

Carolyn, your breakfast sounds wonderful! And thanks tons for making me feel super guilty fer just leaving a message for my mom on mother's day to which my mom responded to the day after with a message on my machine which just said, "all my children have time for these days is to leave messages for me "

:o

So now Carolyn, I'm using your recipes for Breakfast for Angry Mom's and hurriedly attempting to put together a kind of concoction that will soothe the savage mother's heart.

Think these scambled eggs parcel up nicely?

:sick:

gogo

p.s. Your son has bounced back from that tooth episode in high spirits and already has his laurels as a chef. You must be proud. :D

And thanks tons for making me feel super guilty fer just leaving a message for my mom on mother's day to which my mom responded to the day after with a message on my machine which just said, "all my children have time for these days is to leave messages for me "

Ouch. >_>

Also, when was this mother day everyone speaks of? =/

Well, I came down the stairs this morning, and the butler served me (I opted out of the porridge and kipper today) bacon , egg, sausage, black pudding and kidneys and fried bread, off the 'hostess' on the sideboard. No fried tomatoes this time or baked beans - I am a bit off them just now. I dithered about a pastis, but eventually settled for a cuppa.

But before I could eat it I woke up. :viking:

Corn flakes as always.

Edited by Bondbug

ha

you had me goin there you

lol, I actually had a breakfast that looked, smelled and tasted almost as good as what you had described in a charming bed and breakfast in Ireland.

Rashers and Blood sausage anyone?

ahhhhhhh!

:)

gogo

p.s. I wanna go back!

Now...what was it today..oh yeah..coffee...again

I need some real food :)

:)

Ahh Bondbug....you just can't get the staff these days eh :3lmao: A butler would be great fun. *Jeeves, the Times is creased, this just won't do you know* :)

coffee for me again too :)

good answer undone

dang I like yer style

:ninja:

gogo

p.s. coffee...again...time to buy another bucket of beans...this one's gettin almost finished :)

you just can't get the staff these days

Well, er... I am available this week. I might drink more of the wine than I give you, but I won't crease your newspaper.

Oh, just one question madam. Do you have a separate staff toilet in the house, though I suppose down the garden would do, as long as the toilet paper is torn from a good quality newspaper.