I got a question I hope ya'll can answer...

First off... I bought Sacared Gold online... through Amazon.com for like $14.00... seeing there were no stores that carry it no more...

Ok can any one tell me what the All Seeing Eye is and what it does? :drunkards:

And what is an Herling... I seen it in the Readme files....

Thank you in advance :crazy:

All Seeing Eye? lol, that kinda sounds like a line from Marvel Comics Dr. Strange. And herling? Do you mean hireling Seira? If you mean hireling, these are the peeps you pick up in the game that will accompany on your quests to finish the game.

Actually, some peeps have used them in interesting ways.

Check this video out here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3848

And silearths and Therion's video here where they use Dagger stare cast on npc's to make their npc teams have greater killing power.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4249

enjoy!

:drunkards:

gogo

:drunkards: Thank you every one... still not sure if I Understand the part about the All seing Eye...so I guess I won't download it to my game...

Thanks

:crazy:

The All seeing eye is a server viewer/provider of sort.

But since Ascaron has its own server for MP, I never quite tried Sacred over there. All the peeps are in closed server anyway.

And Sacred is not listed there at all, I wonder if that's an Encore only thing. Maybe they have a contract with yahoo over this?

The "All Seeing Eye" is a Yahoo thing. not sure what it does, as I didn't install it. The threads about it on SIF seem to indicate it was originally an Encore (US version) thing too, but it may now apply to UK version as of 2.28.

its a third party prog to find, ping, trace and join game servers

totaly useless for sacred (if you ask me)