Before and After Pix: Adventures in Hell's Ridge with Silearth

Why play in Hell's Ridge?

I do because it scares the dickens out of me, has cool sexy jazz music playing through it's twisted alleys and you have to play while on your guard. The drops are okay, the experience is okay, but it's the thrills and chills which have always gotten to me.

In the past I've always played a Seraphim with extremely high Rbol and huge amounts of WIDD. My newfound fascination with the Succcubus Tentaculus and it's gory effects has me hooked and thirsting for revenge against the denizens of this winding place. My seraphims were unbelievably harrassing experiences. Very low def but huge destructive power. I would always have to gamble upon being able to destroy everying with WIDD enchanced Ca's but those cerebropods...ahh, those cerebropods which I hate so much...

So this is a new daemon build trouncing baddies in the Underworld with our new Clan Player Silearth. He has one of the most destructive builds I've ever seen. Beautiful Fad Axes and DS galore.

Exploring Ancaria's huge breadth is wonderfully fun to do with friends. Doing a super hard area like this (for me anyway ;)) is made more fun with revenge tinting my every blow and the power of a Glad in the team.

A few pics then to show what kind of a mop up job Hell's Ridge needs after these two Darky's finish up with teaching it's inhabitants a lesson in the coming.

Before

someonecallthemaid.gif

After

(Someone Call the Maid)

someonecallthemaid3.gif

revenge with friends

sweet

:4rofl:

gogo

p.s. I've never really delved deep into discovering the greatness of the underworld and am so looking forward to seeing more of it's sights :D

yeah Myles, it was with two prototypes, they work splendidly with the hybrid daemon allowing her massive critical and huge amounts of rsm PLUS two sockets AND massive magical damage. :4rofl:

Ain't that pic of the tower just grand though?

It's so huge and goes completely off screen!

hmmm, I'm not too sher what tower it is...

anyone else here?

:D

gogo

You gotta have a UW campaign run gogo, its hilarious and by mid game you will lose the story line all together (because there is none :4rofl: ).

I Love that second pic gogo LOL I just can't stop looking at all that gore you make!...lets have an UW romp one night ww'll make it a Dark night :4rofl:

Looks like you two had some great fun! Now why can't you just learn to clean up after yourself? Hmmmm? Sheesh... *calls maid* "Yes. I'm so sorry. Yes, he did it again. I know, I know... Yes mam. Ok. I'll tell him." :P Maid sends her regards gogo. That and the fact that if you keep it up she's gonna tip you upside down and use you to mop up the mess. :)

So does this mean that Silearth is back in action? Or are the pics from before his connection loss gogo?

Those pic's were indeed taken before I lost my account.

We got everything settled and I've played a total of two hours over the past three days. I've been pretty sick the past week or so and don't really have the energy. I'm usually in bed by 7:00 pm although I may wake up around midnight for a little sacred before I drag myself back to bed.

On the bright side, I'm finally working a regular job since my layoff from the mortgage company(been a temp at a major hospital since December 2006) The hospital extended an offer and I just completed my orientation. What this means is that I now have 100% free healthcare and can now work on getting my health back up.

When I do play, I'm in silver. I'm working on a new DS glad who will will specialize in split as well as DS. The goal is to move away from the fad axes...although he does have dual wield as well as axe lore and will gladly don a pair of fad axes if gogo want's to have some fireball fun. The main purpose of this experiment is to combine the constant damage uber level DS with godly high split to create a glad capable of clearing regions at light speed. His armor will be the full Andiels set with holes plugged by Logars to maximize poison damage. His weapons of choice will be twin Dun..... Poisonous Stingers.....or twin Fad axes. All the mentioned equipment is already on my plat glad

Silearth, welcome back!!

:P

I was so worried about you after not seeing in the servers or here for awhile. And your health... You need some of Claire's great cooking to get you back on track you!

I'm happy you're getting some benefits for the medical reasons. Bills like that can really hurt and it's good to see you're able to find a way to get great healthcare.

You're one of the tuffest Sacred players I know and I sounds like you're on the way to a great recovery and in form for some superb Saced game play.

And...heh...the new glad is sounding good man. Just store a few fireballs away for me will ya?

:o

gogo

Aww Sil I hope you are soon feeling yourself again....being sick is the pits but take your time and get lots of rest whilst you can. Gratz with the job and the free healthcare :o

:P

Yes! You're back! :bye:

So glad to read things are working out Silearth. Congratulations on the new job as well as the Health coverage. Veeery nice. Now all they need to do is fix you up good. :)

Can't wait to see you and the new DS Glad. :4rofl: