My new Bm under development

well actuall y he uses Purgatory+fire spiral+flameskin so when they get to close the get fire anywas so pure fire + I add in stone skins

the Combat Arts hs gona use are

Purgs

Fire spiral

flame skin

stoneskine

coa

GM

gonna make a flame and ston combo + coa in ti

gonna be fun The Human torch

Will definitely gonna be Fun, I can promise that :mad:

This was my very first Mage I ever played. Okay, I used Sword Lore instead of Earth Magic and Used Aarnum Stuff :D

Was very good and had no Problems. The only Reason, I lost him too close before Niob was, that I phoned with my Ex-Girlfriend and had only one Hand to play... on Hell's Ridge :mad:

This Mage surely will be very funny. Have Fun with him and don't phone while playing ;):)

Epox, what level are you now? because if you level slowly I might be able to catch up with you with my 3rd Seraphim (she rulez atm ^^)

Cheerio's

Sylph

well the new bm has become a new bm again, I was in Giant SPider area and got hit buy a montser when I was mounted and my BM Exploded but on my screen I was not dead but all others hehe so he died at level 25 so im level 9-10 again going bonzai :ike:

wanna go do something else? meet me ingame, I have an idea that can make your world rock. bring as amny socketable items with you as possible (that you can wear).

and I'll meet you soon!

Sylph

well the new bm has become a new bm again, I was in Giant SPider area and got hit buy a montser when I was mounted and my BM Exploded but on my screen I was not dead but all others hehe so he died at level 25 so im level 9-10 again going bonzai :D

hehe, was there and saw it happening, he was able to pull of a trade though, but I didnt even see his corpse anymore. If you'd just given me that stuff aswell :D