Sacred 2 Screen shots, new!

Thanks for the pics gogo. I really am sweating away the time untill Sacred 2 comes out. My wife thinks I start drooling everytime I mention Sacred 2 :whistle::yay::bow::P

Dags, great seen ya here!

lol, I know exactly where yer coming from. I accidentally linked to the gsf and saw the words for screenies in german and voila..new pix. :whistle:

The year before the release is seeming shorter and shorter now, and we all know how fast time goes by...

not much more droolin I'm hoping too!

:bow:

gogo

p.s. doesn't the big black behemoth look sweet? :yay: ahh, there went a drool :rolleyes:

Hmm, a Seraphim riding on a Tiger. I wonder if it's a CA or skill unique to the Seraphim, or maybe all chars can ride on other beasts than horses in Sacred 2? And if the tiger can attack too? Nice find Gogo :yay:

:whistle:

well just like the Shadow Warrior can mount that strange beastie thing, I think maybe all the playable characters will have thier very own unquie mount to write on, or maybe the can be bought in diffrent locations, so if ya in a jungle you could perhabs buy a tiger, and in a volcanic area you could buy a dragon? it' owrth thinkin about becaus ethier are so many aspects that my brain would melt down before reaching the goal...

I think maybe all the playable characters will have thier very own unquie mount to write on

So what would you write on yer mount :):whistle: I think that's actually not a bad idea - tatooing my mount - perhaps a kill count like the air force ? :yay:

Myles, I missed this all too. I was bored and started surfing. Lo and behold a plethorae of Sacred goodies all waiting to be gobbled up.

I just can't seem to get enough of it.

:butcher:

gogo