Pevils Place

pevilbanner.jpg - banner coming when I find where the heck I saved it :3lmao:

Pevils Place is an English fansite thats been running for a few years now with the aim to aid fans of Sacred. It's always being worked upon and currently includes a forum plus information on:

• Character skills and combat arts
  • Set items
  • Easter Eggs
  • Mounts
  • Hints and Tips
  • Multiplayer
  • Fun and helpful videos
  • Item modifiers
  • Sacred 2 preview information

and more!

heya there pevil, glad to see you here.

The advocate of riding ever since Sacred existed, and ride onto Sacred 2 for sure. Cheers. :3lmao:

The Queen of the Horse Brigade arrives! :whistle:

Great to see you here Pevil. I've used your site a number of times and have found it very easy to navigate and helpful. :3lmao:

Pevil you are an absolute darling. Thank you for making such a great site presentation. Your work with the horses in the game is near-legendary and I love the way you have always patiently taken your time to show people that Sacred isn't always about the best way of playing but finding our own best way of playing. Sacred game elements like horses are, I think, a critical part of the palette of creativity that this game allows us to use.

Your site has a superb video btw of a horse kicking a dragon's buttski. Who can argue with that?

And near the beginning of this game, before I know about any other sites, it was your Set Items page that I would frequently visit when looking to uncover some secret that I had missed before hoping to find that edge in damage I seem to always be greedy for.

Thanks Pevil for being here.

Looking forward to all the new goodies you bring about when Sacred 2 arrives.

Cheers!

:butcher:

gogo