Sacred: The room, the chat, the IRC

IRC .... Holy Hannah!?! ... some know, some not, some never heard of it, but its outa there... the irc, the mystical chat system. yes a chat.... you say ... oh go away, I have my msn, aim, icq or whatever... why should I use the irc :) ...

just clear why... the irc has a chatroom namend sacred-game, sacred2 and cisacred-fanpage !

what you can expect : friendly sacred players, lot of fun and meet the devs (sometimes ^^)

how you can particpate : download the mIRC client from http://www.mirc.com -- it's shareware with a nagscreen after 30 days but full functional even after 200 days ^^

how to use:

after installing and starting klick in the menu on file -> select server, there look for gamesurge - select it and press ok, after that just klick again on file and then on connect.

after connecting type in the status window /join #sacred-game or /join #sacred2 or /join #cisacred-fanpage

that's it.

hope to see you there soon,

Cheers!

Pyx

Powerpyx, thank you for this post...excellent!

I'm going to turn this into a sticky in our Sacred Section if that's okay?

This way more peeps can read your simple how-to instructions on getting to the peeps really involved in this game.

Thanks for making it even easier for all the communities to hook up.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

I think and believe for the future of sacred it would be a good thing to bring the communitys a bit closer together :)

By the way one thing... I know that a lot of security risk messages are out there warning of the IRC .. but it's not that worse. one simple rule to follow :

never download something from someone you don't know!

Simple eh?

Thank you very much for the invite Pyx. I'm in, I'm in! :D Here are the quickie links to those three channels as promised. Anyone who already has mIRC installed can use these links to be taken directly to the respective channels:

Quick links to the irc channels:

sacred-game

sacred2

cisacred-fanpage

This is an awesome way of helping the international and german communities in getting to know eachother. Love it! :)

Hot Dang...the link works...Brilliant schot!

lol, I'm only one click/link away from that room now...

Woot!

:D

gogo

p.s. was just in there now and it's full of Sacred peeps! :)

cool links Schot...hehe Pyx you can run but now you can't hide :thumbsup:

I'd say to anyone thinking about linking up and going there...DO IT! They are a really friendly bunch of people and you'll be made to feel very Welcome! :drunkards: