National Geograpic Ideas!

Hey, it's me again hope you don't mind,

Today I was watching tv, which I rarely do, and is aw somethng on national geographic, something about hurricanes and twisters and the like, and I was like "Wow" so I went and now I'm drawing on some kind of whirlwind BM... Is that any good idea? It's, to me, the same as flame skin only bigger and with physical damage, I'm testing the growth stats on it atm secondarily, seraphim's come first.

I was thinking, since a lot of people like the BM, are there any things to look at, things that are overlooked, tips and tricks, and if no one has ever done, I'm willing to write someting about this aswell, but first I'm still thinking how to write the LBolt seraphim, but she'll turn out well :hugs: she'll be here in time.

Please do consider not to use tóó many adverbs sicne I'm not too familliar with him yet :P but feel free to write as you want to! Don't let the man get you down, so they say!

Cheers,

Sylph

I tried to make WW mage, but failed two or three times due not enought preparations and I kinda got tired of trying at that moment. Remember to shop for lot of +1spells ammys and lot of runes and it's possible. Best thing about WW is the disarming.. And I would say it's high level enought when you can disarm everything whit one hit of WW.

I bet I'll make one someday as it's just so cool.

It can disarm? :hugs: wow that's new now I'm definately going to make one, wow, Ob, you made the breakthrough, although... can I borrow some money for my dwarf at lvl1? he's my trader and so on, he has 17 trading with still some sockets left open (about 8 or so).

Can anyone help me with getting more money, how many interest do you people here count? ^^

And Ob, Thanks alot I'm starting my collections of whips and mass-sized daggers now.

Any other tips are welcome as always, keep them coming!

Sylph

I've seen someone do whirlwind wth flashing lights on the island once. Disco BM he called it lol. If you get this build together it'll certainly be one of the more rare, exotic ones, and I'm curious to see what kind of damage it dishes out.

Good luck with it Sylph

:4rofl:

gogo

I gave the WW mage a serious go once, but boy, that sound get's annoying ! So I turn down the volume, but gaming without sound is worse than dancing without sound ! :4rofl:

I can sleep with my sister headbangin with her friends next to my room.. so I guess this won't make much of a difference ^^ I only need money... If you want to see me on my knees... well forget that, I'm not going on my knees ^^

Btw, I called my BM Sylph, after myself ^^ Since I have big plans for him :D

I'm only wondering what I should do, should I go melee? or should I go ranged? with air magic, GoW sounds tempting but I HATE!! that spell, maybe that other one... *goes online to check out*

Well, please help me if you cath me on :)

Sylph

PS

I kinda "like" the sound.. it's addictive.. sortof... I'm weird :4rofl:

Well since it's a spell cast around you I wouldn't go ranged. I think. But don't follow my advice I have only ONE mage that worked out and it's the one I run around with atm.

Timo, you're right but I'm unsure as to what else I need to pick, melee? take stoneskin and or take some other air magic skill? I can't bend my mind enough to go around this here...

Sylph

*wonders off with a spoon "There is no spoon" *

I wouldn't pick GoW though. That destroys the use of WW. Maybe Lightning?

If WW will be your main attack I'd suggest wearing melee equip idd. Daggers and swords can dramatically increase phys dmg. Or just use those 1h staff-thingies for regen. Does it deal phys solo?

I quote myself:

"GoW sounds tempting but I HATE!! that spell"

so no GoW for me, WW has physical only, unless it gets other kinds of damage later on, but I doubt that, I am thinking of going melee, but in a different kind of way, maybe add some WIDD aswell, Where's schot when I need him xD

Sylph

Okay, minor update here, I am level 15 at the moment, and I'm still using FB since my melee capacities are too low yet. I do have a ton of defense so they don't hit me thát often, I'm only very concerned as to the damage output of WW.. it seems to rise only 2 per level, does anybody know if it will get higher? please help so that I don't find out when I'm a high level.

Sylph

Okay, minor update here, I am level 15 at the moment, and I'm still using FB since my melee capacities are too low yet. I do have a ton of defense so they don't hit me thát often, I'm only very concerned as to the damage output of WW.. it seems to rise only 2 per level, does anybody know if it will get higher? please help so that I don't find out when I'm a high level.

Sylph

You'll have a PM shortly, with a tool to check it out for yourself.. :hugs:

Some days back I started one too, but I did only few shopping trips whit my dwarf so didn't get my spell levels that high on lower levels. WW's damage was bad and still is bit low considered how much health foes has. Currently have 29lvl WW whit listed damage 104, dealing 83dmg to a 26lvl orc so damage is next to nothing. That's why my mage went for pure air using LS, GoW and WW

Edited by Obsession

Yes, it's somehow disturbind how low the damage is... it's only usefull for it's Disarm abillity I think now.

Verdict:

WW is low damage spell that does lower damage to enemies, if you want a skin that hurts, use flamskin.

Agreed everyone?

Sylph