Hi, all!

I'm so so sorry, I haven't written anything so a few weeks, but I was caught in so many things... I had to travel urgently to my hometown for a week, I started an intership in Sofia (Bulgaria), and I didn't have personal computer for the first week. I had school related problems, and... now everything is back on track and I'm enjoying myself :D

I hope I'll be able at least to read your posts!

-dn

Welcome back Dicknail! I was wondering what had happened to your posting and energy! Your presence is a part of the community and you know you're always welcome and (lol, now :P) expected!

Trip back home? Woah, so what was it like...the whole environment must be so different from the states. Did you realize when you went back how much you missed it? Your family and friends must have enjoyed seeing you back home and the food must have been do die for.

:D

gogo

lol Elaenor. :D

Welcome back home dicknail. Now no running off again ok? Next time you disappear we're going to have to send the thugs out to carry you back! :D:P

lol Elaenor. :P

Welcome back home dicknail. Now no running off again ok? Next time you disappear we're going to have to send the thugs out to carry you back! :gun2::o

:4rofl::4rofl:

Thank you, guys! You know I missed you too :P

About being back in Bulgaria... it's a lot different. I've visited every vacation we had, but I spent only 2-3 weeks. Now, I have the whole summer ahead! I am really enjoying myself. I have time for everything and everyone, for girls and drinks, for work and readings, for sports and hikes... maybe I don't have the time for the PC, but that's temporarily :D

I'm going at ManOwaR's concert* this weekend and we'll be tenting in front of the arena. So it has a potential to become two great days.

I'm gonna be lecturing math at a summer camp for little children (1-4 grade) for a week. I love teaching and those kids are smart, so it will be a real pleasure.

@Gogo: Yes, the food is great! Really great! My mothers cooking, and дюнери (diuneri), banitza, and so many other things.

OK, since I've been writing this for more than an hour, I think I have to stop.

*Yes, Indy, I do agree they are posers, but I like them :P