Sacred 2 Torsten Meiers Announces Sacred 2 Multi Player Debut

Hey guys, an announcement has been made in the GSF regarding Sacred 2's MP Debut. The link is here:

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.php?t=47190

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel: Multiplayer Arena auf der Games Convention 2007

SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel:

Mit dem ESWC Germany auf der Games Convention 2007

Potsdam, 27. Juni 2007 Ascaron, einer der führenden deutschen Hersteller und Entwickler von Spiele-Software gibt heute die Kooperation mit dem ESWC Germany auf der diesjährigen Games Convention bekannt. Messebesucher werden vor Ort die Möglichkeit haben, exklusiv den kommenden Action-RPG-Hit SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel anzuspielen und in unterschiedlichen Multiplayer-Wettbewerben gegeneinander anzutreten.

SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel wird exklusiv innerhalb einer ca. 130 m² großen Spiele-Arena präsentiert, die in den Messestand des ESWC Germany integriert sein wird. Hier haben Spiele-Fans die Möglichkeit, einen speziell für die Messetage erstellten Multiplayer-Part anzuspielen und sich mit anderen Messebesuchern in spannenden Wettbewerben zu messen.

Bis zu 16 Spieler können gleichzeitig an einem Turnier teilnehmen. Mittels eines Highscore-Rankings werden die Stunden- und Tagessieger sowie der Gesamtsieger der Games Convention ermittelt. Alle interessierten Gamer können sich vorab Ende Juli für einen Startplatz anmelden.

„Mit dem ESWC Germany und dem Veranstalter Top Ideas haben wir einen starken Partner für die diesjährige Games Convention gefunden. SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel wird im eSport- Bereich eine entscheidende Rolle spielen und der „Electronic Sports World Cup" ist für eSport-Fans eine der wichtigsten Veranstaltungen des Jahres. Wir sind daher sehr froh, dass wir gemeinsam auf einem Stand vertreten sein werden", kommentiert Heiko tom Felde, Director of Publishing der ASCARON Entertainment GmbH.

„SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel wird im eSport-Bereich definitiv einen wichtigen Platz einnehmen. Das Interesse an dem außergewöhnlichen Action-RPG ist nicht nur unter den eSport-Fans bereits jetzt riesig. Umso mehr freut es uns, diesen Titel unseren Besuchern exklusiv präsentieren zu können.", so Nescho Topalov, Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter der Top Ideas Marketing & Events GmbH.

Die Games Convention findet vom 22. – 26. August 2007 in Leipzig statt.

Torsten Meier

PR - Manager

Ascaron Entertainment GmbH

If anyone here speaks German maybe they could help us out and give us some delicious translated snippets from it?

Thanks!

:blink:

gogo

a short one :blink:

Sacred2 will be presented on the GC with a PVP (MP) Competition -- 16 players can fight each other and there will be a round, a day and the final winner. (no clue atm what are maybe the prices for them).

That's the most important thingy

Cheers

Pyx

COOL!!

Are clans showing up for this? Zomg, POwerpyx are you going to be in the tournament? Or will they just choose randomly who gets to play?

I need a plane ticket...halp!

Woot!

:blink:

gogo

Ah no Clans showing up for this, it's for everybody who is at the GC ... :blink:

yes I will be there ^^ but maybe with a secret mission in my package *g*

one way to participate is that there will be end of july a subscription form on the offical sacred2 website -- but I think you also can take part in the game directly on the GC..

psst. gogo... montreal - dresden not more then 500 bucks :P (both way flight) ... XD

heh, don't tempt me, lol. Rates right now are super cheap to all over Europe from Montreal in fact. And I know I owe a few peeps from here some visits... :blink:

I'm dying to see what the setup for the lan pvp will look like at this GC. So many on at once...lag free? A Sacred Game player's dream come alive...Woot! And the computers...man, AScaron is probably gonna have huge BEASTS to play this game!

Power, you gotta take a video cam man...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

:P

gogo

http://forum.sacred-game.com/showthread.php?t=47190

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel: Multiplayer Arena at the Games Convention 2007

SACRED 2 – Fallen Angel:

With ESWC Germany at the Games Convention 2007

Potsdam, June 27th 2007: Ascaron, one the leading German Game Manufacturer & Developer announced the Cooperation with the ESWC Germany on the Games Convention 2007 today. Visitors will have the possibility to test exclusively the coming Action-RPG Hit "SACRED 2 - Fallen Angel" and compete in several Multiplayer Competitions.

"SACRED 2 - Fallen Angel" will be presented exclusively in a 1400 Square Feet large Game Arena, which will be integrated into the Exhibition Booth of the ESWC Germany. Here, Game Fans will have the Possibility to test a Multiplayer Part (provided particularly for the Convention Days) and cope with other Visitors in exciting Competitions.

Up to 16 Players can participate at the same Time in a Tournament. By means of a Highscore Rankings the hourly Winners and Daily Winner as well as the Overall Winner of the Games Convention are determined. Every interested Gamer can opt in Starting Position until End of July.

„With the ESWC Germany and the Organizer 'Top Ideas' we found a strong partner for this Year's Games Convention. "SACRED 2 - Fallen Angel" will play an important Role in the eSport Realm and „Electronic Sports World Cup“ is one of the most important Events for eSport Fans. So we are very glad that we will be represented together in one Booth“, annotates Heiko tom Felde, Director OF Publishing of 'ASCARON Entertainment GmbH'.

„"SACRED 2 - Fallen Angel" will definitely take a significant Place in the eSport Realm. The Interest in this extraordinary Action-RPG isn't only enormous among the eSport Fans already. All the more it makes us happy to be able to present this title exclusively to our Visitors. “, comments Nescho Topalov, Managing Partner of 'Top Ideas Marketing & Events GmbH'.

The Games Convention will take Place from August 22th to August 26th 2007 in Leipzig.

Torsten Meier

PR - Manager

Ascaron Entertainment GmbH

:D

A big thank you to everyone who's helped in deciphering the secrets of the Ascaron announcement, Carolyn thank you for the link and Therion...you rock, lol...I know how hard translating is and you doing it here for the community is very generous of you.

Thank you!

Now, on to Sacred gossip...SAcred as part of Esports?

woaoah.

Anyone got a take on what Ascaron's new partnership with E sports could be about?

Cheers!

:D

gogo

I have a guess, but rather than spread rumors I think I'll just try to get ahold of the man himself and see if he'll explain it :)

Edit: Hmmm, I asked but I don't think I phrased the question clearly, so no new info yet. They will be releasing for info on this though, so between repeated pokes and new info releases, we'll figure it out :D