Vamp Guide Experts Come Forth!

Vamps are possible one of the coolest constructs in this game. The mod ability is classic, and vamps damage....off the scale.

Our Guides areas for Vamps is the lowest of all the submitted guides in the Index for Sacred Guides.

Anyone here who wants to take the plunge give us something really cool?

Or if we have shy Guide makers...come forth and show us your teeth...your vamp teeth.

:thumbsup:

gogo

While I'm not quite yet a Vampiress expert, I do have a special project with a level 30 Hardcore Vampiress. Depending on how successful the build is will determine whether it is worthy of a post or not.

Only got on horse Knight vamp using LHW (epox realeased one way of building knight) and Summoner vamp (which turned from unheard to semi popular build at some point after I started one) so I dunno if they are anything to write about.

Looks like we got some bites! *yuk yuk yuk *

:P

Looking forward to seeing some great stuff. Vamp Ca's...man she's got a ton...it's like she's got almost as much versatility as a seraphim

*cough*

almost

!

:thumbsup::)

gogo

Well I started my vamp on the hc servers and I will be taking notes for a guide hmm this should be fun how far can I get this toon

Well in SC I made a vamp once with full thorwyns and full aarnums as weapons that I had at level 189-ish, was above 185 tough, not 100% sure, but I really tought she was 189.

300k dmg in orc cave was a standard (and with her tonns of critical, and yes, I mean tonnnnns of critical) 1mil hits were pretty common. and thats without her hard hits.

not sure if I recall her exact outfit tough, since I deleted her for room for HC chars. however I am sure that with the necessary scrolls on wolfes-lair I will find it again.

If no1 else writes a decent guide (which I am sure some1 will)... then I might write one.

But lately I am short on time. so if any1 else finds the time, I won't write the same guide .. obviously

prOm

Guys thank you

The search for Contemporary Vamp Guides for Sacred has netted very little. A lot of them in other places were posted when the game was nascient, and a lot of the mechanics were still not fully understood.

Any help you can bring forth with submissions would be awesome.

cheers!

:)

gogo

Guest FrostElfTwin

Just one thing: Awakened Dead are supposed to be kinda weak at high levels.

I don't get how. If you expect them to kill for you... well. Perhaps that is not their function.

Perhaps, they are meat shields and turners. If your AD level is high enough, your little friends have a chance of converting a living creature to vamp mode.

I've had a self growing vampire army limited only to my TiV level. The army grows enormous and then disappears in greasy black smoke...

If your vamp still has her ability to attack with Attack CA, she still is a power on her own. If she has a wolf or one (or more) form of bats...she still has meat shields to deflect some of the attacks coming her way...

Ok. So more than a few words. :)

• 2 weeks later...