Gold Farming in Sacred

If you really wanna SPAWN gold like mad. Build a glad and equip it with full dalmar

lotsa chance of enemies dropping gold, but best part is that you dont ahve to pick it up. STraight to the inventory, insta-deposit

how (UU) used to make its money. hundreds and hundreds of millions in no time. Just full dalmar and all the split you can find. Overspawn pirate cave, give the axe a swing and pOOf. few hundred k more inyer wallet.

prOm

If you really wanna SPAWN gold like mad. Build a glad and equip it with full dalmar

lotsa chance of enemies dropping gold, but best part is that you dont ahve to pick it up. STraight to the inventory, insta-deposit

Brilliant!

:D

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

@Prom : You said. Glad + Fad = gold direct in the wallet without having to pick it up ?

I'd like to be sure about it, maybe I'm misunderstanding

Question :

Does it work with fad's axe and any character or is it a glitch with the glad.

Anyone has noticed this with a DS+Fad's Glad ? Mine is level 39 but still looking for fad's lol so...

Thanks

Hi

@Prom : You said. Glad + Fad = gold direct in the wallet without having to pick it up ?

Question :

Anyone has noticed this with a DS+Fad's Glad ? Mine is level 39 but still looking for fad's lol so...

Thanks

not fadalmar

DALMAR as in the set dalmars masterfull

Hi

Question :

Thanks

not fadalmar

DALMAR as in the set dalmars masterfull

Ok wait, going to the local shop and buy myself new eyes !

Thanks

EDIT : As I see on Wolfe's Lair Item pages, the mod is CHance to gain gold by hitting an opponent. This drops gold to the floor on hit, not in the wallet directly... Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the way it works. But as far as I've played with this mod with my CotA Wood Elf (this mod makes wonder on tough foes like Dragons), I always had to pick it up

As I play with the french version of the game, maybe there are two different mods leading to getting gold on hit and I don't recognize them in english?

Thanks

Edited by Nihilith
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi:bye:

No, there is only 1 drop gold mod BUT full dalmar set has a bonus feature that part of the dropped gold goes straight into yer vallet. So its uniqe to Dalmar wearing Glad.

Not a bad way of making gold :)

(my Glad has a full Dalmar in his stash)

But nothing can beat the BM Dwarf 2 men combo. Bm runs with a high level WW followed with a high trade full Tharr Eros Dwarf. Hehe such combos make the gold in the game worthless :)

Pre UW (with H3X clan) we discovered an another nice method. 1 char at island - with maxed or really high trade skill/charisma and 2 chars running around in killing stuff together. They kill stuff and pick up loot then one of them ports to the trader char on the island. Unloads stuff then ports back to the another char who is collecting loot. Now he ports to unload stuff :)

Of course there are zillion more method to be very rich. I wish it would be that easy in RL too :)

Great discussion guys! :)

Very handy for those who need to make some quick bucks. I've split this money making discussion away from evilmales transfer request topic so as to make these tips easy to find for people in search of making gold fast and titled it appropriately. :)

As for myself I use a high MF/trading Dwarf to make money for all my characters. Normally what I would do is hunt for boss types. I like the raptors in Zhurag-Nur in particular for making gold because they drop about 10 items per kill if you one hit kill them. I'll pick up everything of value and sell the blue and yellow items right there on the spot using the Dwarf Thar Erros full set bonus "Convert items into money" by shift+left clicking on the items I want to convert to gold. Doing this in Niobium makes gold very fast. As an example at level 146 a blue/yellow item can sell for anywhere between 200,000 to 700,000 gold which as you can imagine adds up pretty fast. If you don't feel like stopping to sell often then pick up only amulets. Amulets are usually of the highest value item type in gold and they only take up one square of inventory space.

Happy farming. :)

another way offcourse is with the 2 char way and the trader dwarf like czaszar says, but then you need 2 chars.

the dalmar is IMO the easiest way to do it solo (read: fastest way, yet with enough profit to call it a goldfarmer).

when u have a few dalmar items equiped you get a +% chance for enemys to drop gold. however this specific percentage becomes a new mod (invisible) which would be: +x% chance of enemys depositing gold into wallet.

so thats how the dalmar set works, I have not fully tested this, but from what I heard from other people I gathered this: (so it could be wrong,m never tested it myself tbh)

1- elevating the ammount of %chance to drop gold does not give you more money, since only the % indicated in the set list will go to the wallet

2- full dalmar is needed for this set ability to activate

3- there is no such thing with vampire dalmar set

4- all gold dropped by opponents when they are killed, that is not due to the mod (like when they normally drop gold) will just drop on the floor, instead of to the wallet.

but dont let this get you down, if you have a 20% chance of getting gold, take a low level dalmar axe that doesnt do too much dmg. overspawn an area and give the axe a swing. in a group surrounding you, you are easy to hit at least 10-20 hits on all the critters combined. so that would be 5 oponnents to give you gold, in just 1 click.

its so easy to make money that way

prOm

I"m glad this discussion topic has resurfaced. It's always great to share, and gold's one of the things that can really make your build sing. This Dalmar's insta-deposit feature is a nifty little mod that makes it's worth...

priceless

:(

gogo

btw... a while back some1 (think EM) withdrawed some gold from the D.a.r.k bank. Is there a character that like holds the money for the clan, if so. Do u guys need some money. My mule glad just passed the billion mark. I'd gladly donate a few hundred mil to the cause...

just lemme know. (sry for the semi-off topic talk, but its leading somewhere)

another good way to make money I found is just soling a trade dwarf with full eros, just pick up every item you find and sell em. makes you money fast too. ! and you can make it a magicfinder while at it. Even tough the dwarf I made spawns less gold then the glad I made, the dwarf finds some nifty items tough.

so depending on your needs/resources the choises I think to be recommended are:

1- you have 2 people and you need tonns of gold, nothing else

so you get the trick csaszar explained going

2- you got 1 char, and need tonns of gold, items are secondary (u got good mules)

you get yer hands on a dalmar glad... gold guaranteed

3- you got 1 char, and you need some gold, but your mules are getting emtpy too

get a trade dwar with full eros, and all the greed u can have, and farm some money along with items

Wow, that's awesome, Prom.

Schot's in game a ton, and he's always giving out gold to our newer players here for startups et al. I'll point him to this thread here since he's holding our so-called bank.

Or you can pm him and tell him to meet you online.

Cheers!

:(

gogo

Hi :hugs:

Another nice solo money making way: (with BM if you dont have a Glad which I agree the best solo money machine)

Empty the inventory of your mage then equip a gear in which you can max trade AND kill a few skellies too. Then take the island portal to the Pirates. Soon after you arrive you will see a merchant and a lot of skellies around. Hehe idea is pretty simple: kill them get their loot then sell it. Having WW helps a ton. If you want speed up the project use the caves around to quickly respawnt them. Hehe just tried out and it works sweet :D

CS.

I use this method:

get a trade dwar with full eros, and all the greed u can have, and farm some money along with items

He's currently level 115 and I've been very lax about picking up/selling items along the way; usually just pick up the blue/green/gold items and leave everything else. Sometimes I don't even bother. At this moment he's got 64 million gold and I've been giving 1 million gold to all my new characters that I've been starting for a while now. If you aggressively picked up and sold stuff you could make insane amounts of money while also finding some neat items along the way with all that greed you've got. :hugs:

I highly recommend this practice.