Pets of the Dark side...

time for some pics of my BABY! wooo my girl Minerva is an Australian Shepherd, almost 3 years old, and quite a handful.

SHAKE!

Picture024.jpg

Tired after shake...

Picture014.jpg

Still tired...

Picture002.jpg

yes that's my big head in there.

Picture012.jpg

she likes to nibble...

Picture011.jpg

she also likes to lick...

Picture019.jpg

*EDIT. Sorry for the size guys*

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

Oh Shes a beauty! I LOVE those fuzzy ones! (Especially the white patch on her chest!) *squeak resereved for the cute and fuzzy things in the world* awwwwww!

This is by far my most favorite thread here in the forum. I love seeing the pets, but more interesting is how each person is shown relating to it. I sort of think that each animal is a miracle, and I'm grateful for each day that Star (our cat) chooses to grace me with.

Ayup she's a princes...but wouldn't have it any other way...and it really looks like you guys are that way too, what a fantastic community.

Love you guys

:agreed:

gogo

p.s. Erling, that last pic of your dog...it's so ...noble looking, wow. You wouldn't want to loan him to us for a wee while would you ? :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...

hehe Too much fun here, Time to bring out and dust off a few of our best threads!

I wasnt sure if I shared these, My Pouncy pinning my Phantom to the carpet.. shes one tough cat!

Picture028.jpgPicture026.jpg

a nice summer afternoon with the boys in the pool!

DSCF0506.jpgDSCF0498.jpg

This is Yamnick I apologize to my Polish speaking friends for misspelling that name guess I Americanized it *lol* Anyways it means Dachshund

in Polish when I retired just over 2 years ago to working 2 days a week I promised my self another dog and I wanted a long hair miniture dachshund. I found him and he has taken over the wife's and my life every since I brought him home.

First shot here is when he was still a puppy

cute3-1.jpg

Here he his a little bit older

0_0000yamnickandninia0010.jpg

Very spoiled, loves everybody and very VERY mild relaxed temperament.

• 5 weeks later...