Region Bosses in the Pirate Isles

There's one Counter for "Upper Underworld" (?), that includes the complete Underworld except Valley of Tears.

And.. did you know, that there are two Boss Fights for this Region? :gun2:

One is somewhere North West of the Dwarf Ruins.

Second is on the middle Pirate Island (where only Daemons can fly to).

Tricky, huh?

:hugs:

Greets, Therion

Aaaah. I noticed the Pirate Isles were marked as Upper Underworld and thought that was very strange. :hugs:

That makes things veeeery interesting. Means we have a very large area to fight in to bring that counter down. Oh and 2 region boss battles from one region. Bonus! This is far more interesting than I thought.

Very tricky indeed. Great info Therion and thank you. :gun2:

Yes there are region bosses for the Pirate Isles. I have triggered them several tmes alone with my de juust running the cave. It's dead easy with the count being so low and and good overspawn in there it's one of the fastest imho. And no I declined to do them at the time because I got more experience from staying in the cave lol

Well I can tell you the way I thought it was if that helps....

Areas included in the region counter:

Upper Underworld: Pirate Island, Hatchet Crab Island, Volcano Island, N'Aguali, Dwarven Ruins, Esotopia, Dryad Forest, Hell's Ridge, Shaddar-Sub, Purgatori, Fungi Hillock, Garema, Embalmed Forest, the area after Alkazaba noc Draco where dragon is

Lower Underworld: Gathol-Fortress of Tears, Darkwood, Valley of Tears

Upper Underworld bosses spawn on that small stretch of field to the left of the Dryad forest that isn't really part of the Fungi Hillock or the Dwarven Ruins.... I hope you know what I mean there LOL :P

Lower Underworld bosses spawn in the Gathol Fortress.... that is the one that was bugged so you couldn't actually enter the room where they spawned. But they moved them one room over in the 2.28 patch so you can now fight them. Although it is funny cause they never did fix that bug that would let you enter that room hehe.

Okay thats all I know.... as for their being a group that spawned on the Pirate Islands I never heard of it, but if it is possible I would LOVE to include it in my site with the rest.