hope you dont mind another newbie question

sori for posting this but im extremely confused :bow:

is the long-handled axe considered an axe or a long handled weapon:)

and

is there a one-handed long handled weapon? or can a long handled weapon can be used with dual wielding? (I read somewhere in this forum I think its the lhw seraphim thread by gogo, someone said to take dw while using a lhw)

thanks for your patience.

Those big mauls and Gladiator axes are considered axes. There is a very big axe called Tree Rage that actually only takes one hand to wield. I don't see why you would want to add Dual Wield with LHW, but perhaps gogo would be kind enough to explain in another reply.

Tree Rage is weird, it is governed by different lore between Plus & UW. But its an exception.

Anyway, I think the one hand staff of BM is considered LHW too, so the point really isn't about one hand or two hand. There are plenty or one hand and two hand swords. It would be a mistake to distinguish them that way.

As for the second question, I don't remember such a post, but bottom line is that DW won't stack with LHW. You are better off choosing one over the other.

Hey there wuzzy. lol, no question is every silly. Everyone just has different stuff in their heads than everyone else, and on these boards, sharing is the keyword!

If you're looking for that treerage, consider putting an ad up here in the sacred darkmart section, where you can post what you're looking for and many someone who has it or picks it up and arrange to pass it to you.

I'm glad to see you on these boards and hope you're having a great time.

Cheers!

:hugs:

gogo

wow

now that IS a good question

And nothing wrong with playing sp...we have a lot of great peeps here who play...Sacred has so many different modes...that's what makes hte game awesome.

Regarding your question...all I could say is that it's usually a LOWER value from just single wielding one of let's say two like weapons. Now how ascaron derives the new values of base damage from two weps...I couldn't tell you...but it's always less.

That came about from plus btw.

grrrrrrrrrrr...

:blush:

gogo

Even though the value is less from Dual Wielding. I personally like it better than a Sword and Shield combo I think it looks COOL. But if it is my mage you better believe I want a shield lol

Edited by EvilMale

@gogo do the bonuses from the two weaps still stack? currently I have 1point in dw and planning to make axe lore at least 20 for fad axes and maybe thains axe :D

@evilmale yup dw looks very cool! especially with axes its looks could kill lol :blush:

yes all bonuses from two weps do stack. Crit, Combat Arts...this is the primary reason for using DW...and the fact that when you're putting items into your slots, you have more flexibility with duelwielding for choice of weapons and shields.

:blush:

gogo

Well Wuzzy your getting some good advice here as I mainly play battle mage's Gogo is one of the great ones here one day I will be as great as the happy pantless wonderbabe master him self

Edited by EvilMale
Well Wuzzy your getting some good advice here as I mainly play battle mage's Gogo is one of the great ones here one day I will be as great as my happy pantless wonderbabe master him self

I do prefer a pantless wonderbabe than a pantless wonderbabe master, believe me !

I would say that regarding to damage, the first hit is your right hand weapon output, and the second is the left hand weapon output, as far as I can tell. The attack speed may be an average value of both the weapon... need to go deeper into DW mechanics.

Cya

if only that tree rage is still 1 handed

You can DW Tree Rage, personally I can think of better things to have but for a giggle oyu can have 2 of them :blush:

Hmm interesting, didn't know Tree Rage, but if I can DW it with a Proto on my poison daemon, this willl rock for sure ! Just need to find a big req amy to get rid of LHW req as I don't have it. But Wow, 81% to poison, Yummy :D

well I experimented a little last night on my dw glad and bonuses from dw and axe lore doesn't stack

it only takes the bonuses from wat skill you learned first. I have to re-create my glad again hehehe

@nil I vote for pantless babes than pantless babes master! lol

I saw in nightwolfe's site that tree rage is 2 handed in underworld?

Hi :unsure:

IMHO there are not too much reason to dual wield Tree Rage. All its bonuses could be found on other but better stuff (more sockets; better mods etc...) and the most important: Dw Tree Rage doesnt looks sexy! Hehe I mean it looks crap because one of them will be held reversed and all you see is the REALLY long shaft.

When I get home I will get a pic of it!

Hi :unsure:

Not reall a Graphic problem. You see Tree Rage is BIG. Its uniqe it that way that its so big but could be used one handed. When dual wielded one oth them is normally in your hands the but the other one is reversed.