Sacred Wiki New Armor Template is fantastic

Csaszar your work on this is brilliant. I just popped into it while seeing what was going on in the wiki tonight... wow

http://darkmatters.org/SacredWiki/index.ph...b%27s_Puissance

What do you think of us copying and pasting your template into all the armor set pages. This way, everyone who is working on armor can drop statistics easily into your template while filing in the values for each set piece with their own critiques.

Very nice work here.

:thumbsup:

gogo

Hi :thumbsup:

Hehe ty!

I dont have anything against used that template for the other sets.

In fact I wanted to propose to do all the sets after a given template - mine or someones else's - what really matters - IMHO - is that they should follow the same steps to help the readers find the info they seek.

Hi :thumbsup:

I will finish that template as soon as I could! THere are some more things I plan to add to it and I have an idea concerning how to put the pics to the set pages. Maybe this could work with the guides too.

Faaaaaaaaaaaantastic. Csaszar, this template is just what the doctor ordered. What othere peeps can do here, if you're looking for wiki projects, is to begin copying in the armor set names into each character's armor set page, and leave the pages that are created blank until Csaszar says he's finished with template. Then once he says the template is finished, we can all help out with figuring out what all the bonuses etc are from reading each item piece and sticking in the values.

This is going to look good.

+++

:hugs:

gogo

Hi there Csaszar.

I came across something that might interest you regarding templates. It's a function that is built into the wiki by default which allows for the creation of templates. I haven't read it completely yet but it is very intriguing and I think it could really help you with your project. :music:

Hi :(

Ok I think I added everything that came into my mind and done Draelokk too. The template is finished and ready to use :(

Claire already started Dark Elf.

Csaszar it's awesome. I just sent the new template over to Llama since he said he wanted to do some work on the Armor critiques. The template is incredibly comprehensive and very sharp looking.

I can hardly wait till you and Claire team up for that stuff.

Nice work you guys!

:unsure:

gogo

Sorry for the double post guys

Csaszar, really love the armor template!

And Claire, just saw the work you did on the Dark Elf...very nice!

Okay what I've done is now combine both of what you guys did and took claire's empty tables and Csaszar's template. I set the template to neutral. I then created all set items into their characters classes, and then stuck in the template. Armor Templates now are in every single set item and this way, when everyone has a spare second, they can easily drop data in, lickety split!

:blush:

gogo

That was the main reason to set it all up...so that when the wiki goes public, peeps who want to can just easily stick stats into the places. Csaszar, you made this awesomely easy to use.

TY!

:blush:

gogo

I'm just wondering where we put the names ergo links to all the specific names of the set pieces within a completed set on the new template. Csaszar, maybe we could add another field?

In Technical Info maybe?

What I can then do, once we agree upon this field is blitz through the wiki when I get home from work tonight and fill all the piece names for all the set pieces in the game.

After I get a new set of eyeballs of course.

:blink:

gogo