Saturdays Boss run

Well it was a normal satruday spider killing day for me and Ganto when after many hours of spider and priests killing we got the message for the boss run. After some 20 mints of people gathering, lag, conections crushing and last but not list Ari giveing us the ghost story of how she allmost died there and if the monsters dont get us the lag will[sorry ari :hugs: ] we where ready.

After less then 2 min the bosses where dead and the goodies and experience where ours.

saturdaysbossrun.jpg

I like to take all the people that took part in it:

Ganto with his Phir=Wood Elf

EroSennan with his Puncilla= Wood Elf

Dobster with his Zastaph=Battle Mage

Daveo with hi Moca`s MinMoo=Gladiator

EroSennan with his Puncilla= Wood Elf

Ari with here Thoughts=Dark Elf

Thanks all nice fighting with you. :music:

:music:

Oh Kat is way too kind in including me in this! :hugs:

After giving them the run down of the previous boss run we had there.. (Had them a bit scared LOL) I had to go get my son in bed and read him a story so when I got back they were actually just finishing clearing the room. I got there just in time to get in the pic! ;)

I think the lag and crashes beforehand were far more dangerous than that room. It only seemed like a few monsters in there, and I could have sworn that it was MUCH more difficult on the previous run than this one. Given how SLOW experience accumulates on my character since he made 140, I'd be very surprised if he makes much movement in terms of levels for a long time. But that character IS expendable for a Special Damage rebuild just like my Dwarf and Daemon would be.

O.o ...thats me on the left :)

This was by far the most exciting moment in Sacred so far for me, not sure if it was because of the expected boss fight or aris warnings ;). Anyway the battle was over so quick, they didnt stand a chance and luckely all of us came out alive.

Great screeny Katran - had a real nice time slaying everything that came our way :bye:

Last night was great fun, after a month of no Sacred it was a great way to come back :bye:

Thanks to everyone for a great party, maybe see you again next weekend:)

Dobs

shot0016.jpg

Edited by Dobster